What is the timeline that it can take, before you can prolapse.

thebigwic

Totally depends on the person and how they're built. Take Bud_Man for instance- the dude has a full-thickness complete rectal prolapse and he states that he achieved it simply by stuffing things up his ass since he was a kid. My story is almost exactly the same- I've been cramming everything possible up my ass for [i]decades[/i] and I have a respectable rosebutt/prolapse, but NOTHING like him. Or Obergine. Or Kannapa Rose. Or Donna (DGG).

• 2 weeks later...
don't be too anxious, it takes time, like evolution, my story, i start insertion, than stretching, and start having very small rosebut and start pumping. I did not intend to get rosebutt when start playing ass with insertion, even did not know about rosebutt. It took me about 5 years to get rose butt start from insertion. I suggest try enjoy the feeling what you are in the present stage,then it will reach rosebutt at the end. Where pleasure is ultimate, and you will become proud of it.

hi kara,
you are very young so you should have strong muscle and connective tissue. this is good but you must start slowly enlarging your butthole. take you time and play with your ass. relax and strech the butthole muscles, not overstrech it by pushing to hard. and than after some time you will find out that you can open your hole easily. than start pushing the inside out, use toys and be carefull. maybe you will get a prolaps...
in any case, i´d love to assist you!
greeting tom

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.