4" plastic balls

Guest stretchwide

*Pirate voice* nothing to fear but fear itself, me lad. sir winston churchill's exact words.
what have ye to be afraid of if someone be to found ye out? need not be ashamed of your "hobbies", son.

i had a past odissey with balls, couldn't expel 'em...went to the hospital...oh what an horrible idea!!!

[quote name='hugehole1975' date='06 January 2012 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1325859459' post='553835']
i had a past odissey with balls, couldn't expel 'em...went to the hospital...oh what an horrible idea!!!
[/quote]

I've been wanting to experiment with balls but have been warned by sooooooooo many people about the risks of loosing the item and not being able to expel it. I'm sure your visit to the hospital was quite uncomfortable. Is it really safe to play without some kind of string or retrieving mechanism?

[quote name='cookie500' date='08 January 2012 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1326055760' post='555316']
I've been wanting to experiment with balls but have been warned by sooooooooo many people about the risks of loosing the item and not being able to expel it. I'm sure your visit to the hospital was quite uncomfortable. Is it really safe to play without some kind of string or retrieving mechanism?
[/quote]

basically no need 4 balls. a monster dildo or an expert fist will do the job... ;)

Here is the solution I use for balls.

First, take a strong plastic bag, like one from the supermarket or a store.

Wrap it around the ball.

Now get a rubber balloon, stretch it over the ball with the bag on it.

There should be the end of the bag sticking out from the balloon, which is a perfect handle.

You don't need the rubber balloon I suppose, but it feels so much better and goes in so much easier.

I personally have had much better results dilating using balls rather than dildos, but thats just me.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.