Kaviarsex

hi and welcome. would you please stick to english as the official board language?

translation: "anybody had scat sex before? i like it very much..." Edited by gershi

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(analease @ Aug 8 2007, 09:48 PM) [snapback]43237[/snapback]

Yes i have and like it very much too laugh.gif

Me too. A previous gf of mine loved being fucked in the ass. She was a sensuous shitter and would masturbate herself or suck me while shitting. She also shat sometimes (and pissed often) while she orgasmed, first by accident (?) later on purpose when she saw what effect her kinky behaviour had on me. It was not long before she started shitting while I was fucking her in the ass. Since my cock is very thick and we were not into ass-streching, my cock sealed off her anus completely. The peristalses of her rectum kneading my cock while her warm soft shit was swirling around my cock head was extremely sensuous and exciting. It also made her feel extremely slutty and dirty and turned her on very much. The fun always compensated for the cleaning up afterwards.

I don't really understand the appeal, though I guess to each their own - there are alot of people out there who think that anal, stretching etc is weird and are not interested in it.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(hansmeiser @ Aug 8 2007, 07:41 PM) [snapback]43186[/snapback]

Hatte jemand von euch schonmal Kaviarsex?
Also ich mag es sehr.... notworthy.gif

Well...only with myself!
But I really enjoy it.
Shit smell goes straight in your brain and makes you frenzy.
I got my best orgasms, believe me.

A few times with a former GF, fucking in her ass while she was shitting or while she expelled and enema full of feces (the very best caviar play for me IMO). Waow a lot of cleaning after but lot of fun muhaha ! drool.gif jester.gif My present babe is rather shy about her own shit, too bad. sad.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
yes, I have!!!!!!!!
last time............. 2 weeks ago, with my girlfriend. and.....................she likes ik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shit one time on her and smeared it. She did this also by me.
She shitted in my mouth for 2 times.
we are beginners and we are experimenting ..........

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.