Sex related dumbest pix

tang, this really looks like a painting of hieromymus bosch

IPB Image
weird stuff

if you want a bigger one, really astounding
look here

when it opens click on the pic once more to see all the details crazy.gif blink.gif

bosch took some very hard drugs like brugmansis (flower called angel´s trumpet) or datura (thorn apple) and you can clearly see the influence crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif Edited by gershi

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(gershi @ Nov 10 2007, 11:58 PM) [snapback]63912[/snapback]

if you want a bigger one, really astounding
look here

when it opens click on the pic once more to see all the details crazy.gif blink.gif

Thanx Gershi, I spent 20 minutes on that Bosh painting; seen it before but never so detailed. U`re right: this guy must have gone down heavy on hallucinogens. I tried "tollkische" (Atropa belladonna)back in 1975 in Kiel...it was the weirdest trip I ever did. I gotta say I never did and never would do it again! Weird weird weird!

Hugs, bro,

cb

QUOTE(gershi @ Nov 10 2007, 05:58 PM) [snapback]63912[/snapback]

tang, this really looks like a painting of hieromymus bosch
bosch took some very hard drugs like brugmansis (flower called angel´s trumpet) or datura (thorn apple) and you can clearly see the influence crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif you are not the only one to bring up this crazy artist laugh.gif
i also have talked about this crazy opium eater type nut ball from day of ol'

Waow great link on Bosh, Gershi, a real trip on that size ! I always thought he must done heavy drugs hehe .

Curious i never try belladona around 75 but at that time with my bro and sis we try some other traditional trip, psylocibe mushrooms and nutmeg and other various plants. They also try datura but the side effects frighten me and I never did. I shouldn't dare try belladona either like you, crazy head ! laugh.gif

But last nite i took woow.gif MDMA woow.gif with my jap girl crazy.gif wow what a hentai nigth to remember ! One of the very best in my life drool.gif (^^^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(Tangerine @ Dec 6 2007, 12:53 PM) [snapback]68948[/snapback]

MUAHAHAHAHAHA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif MARCI YOU ABSOLUTELY ROCKS jester.gif AND YOUR FAKE NEWS MAKE MY DAY laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif!!! BIG UP TO YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS ! 1place.gif

Please accept as a gift this baboon rosebutt luv kiss RSBB style Gershi send me !IPB Imageand please more fakes on RSBB ! tongue.gif notworthy.gif friends.gif (^ ^) jester.gif

cry.gif that was me that shared the wonderful find with you cry.gif cry.gif

• 3 months later...
QUOTE(marci @ Dec 6 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]68937[/snapback]

ohmy.gif OMG! Rosebutts in newspaper! ohmy.gif

IPB Image
ohmy.gif OMG! Rosebutts in magazines! ohmy.gif

IPB Image

Anyone know who this prolapsed girl in the photo is?

Thanks

OK, i'm sorry, it's only truly understandable for german citizens...

IPB Image

jester.gif

Lyc

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.