HomeMade Rosebutt Pump

RoseLover123456

Hi all. I've constructed a very cheap tool for prolapse training.
I've bought a very cheap penis pump 7cm wide. Had an asprine empty pack. Made a few little wholes there (down to the bottom) for air suction and super glewed the bottom of asprine pack to the suction base :)
[img]http://s017.radikal.ru/i402/1112/15/16c5033551cd.jpg[/img]

Actually have you seen any home made topics here?

[quote name='RoseLover123' date='11 December 2011 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1323613870' post='531973']
Hi all. I've constructed a very cheap tool for prolapse training.
I've bought a very cheap penis pump 7cm wide. Had an asprine empty pack. Made a few little wholes there (down to the bottom) for air suction and super glewed the bottom of asprine pack to the suction base :)
[img]http://s017.radikal.ru/i402/1112/15/16c5033551cd.jpg[/img]

Actually have you seen any home made topics here?
[/quote]
Next stop, Mars! Seriously though - can you please explain the functionality of the Asprine tube?

Thinking to upgrade it with some rubber ring for the external diameter some kind of stopper. Any ideas? Have to push the whole thing inside lol! to make swallow not your outter lips, but inside lol) This type of pump is sold everywhere ( I guess it's called something like a sperm sucker ) - the cheapest version, so it was not so expencive to invent something new :)

I think it may be possible to make a perfect "rose" with stabilizator like an asprine pack and soft rubber inflatable base at the end of external diameter? What do you think?
PS Rubber toys are much softer for training and bring results faster with less pain )

I have two different pumps: one is just a regular cock pump with a sleeve which fits all the way inside and pulls my red inner meat out. I also have Master E's AssBlaster which I removed the inner tube from. I use that to pump inner and outter meat at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...
you can use the silicon rubber mouth seal (it use to come with penis pump, to put at the front to make air tight when sucking penis). It can prevent the sucking skin of anus (which is very painful area), and also it can remain for sometimes after you remove the pump. It is a great feeling that that silicon seal is holding out your prolapse. (please see my latest picture posted)

[quote name='Melvin' date='20 January 2012 - 03:23 AM' timestamp='1327022630' post='561649']
you can use the silicon rubber mouth seal (it use to come with penis pump, to put at the front to make air tight when sucking penis). It can prevent the sucking skin of anus (which is very painful area), and also it can remain for sometimes after you remove the pump. It is a great feeling that that silicon seal is holding out your prolapse. (please see my latest picture posted)
[/quote]

Pls post pics here if you can Melv :friends:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.