searching fo an old story

edward666

I have found this request on another site, but it seems extremely relevant. please help, if you can!

"i was looking for an old story i read on the web ages ago and lost the link to, it was about a woman who had a disease that made her lose sensation all over her body and the only way she could gain pleasure from sex was through deep pressure and she met a guy who helped her indulge those fantasies through multiple fisting, massive objects and his tree-trunk sized cock... the story ends with her knowing she will soon die because of the disease but then the husband realizes the woman was secretly training her daughter to be able to sexually satisfy all his perverted needs too with massive dildos which were almost the size of her father's massive cock... It was a really well written story full of graphic stretching and all, i cant remember the title but i think it was the woman's name followed by "gift or "present" like Tracy's present or whatever. Any help would be great."

thanks in advance

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.