Where to buy

dana44

Looking to get new toys, I've "Out grown" My local toy shop and am looking into online sites. What are some good websites to buy huge toys / fetish gear for a good price in the US? I've ordered from Bigsextoystore.com before and that was it. What other options is there?

There are plenty of sites on the net. Some great US based sites except bigsextoystore.com are http://www.misterb.com and http://forttroff.com

I need a new big plug. I currently begin every day with the Bulldozer - 3 inches diameter at widest point, 1 5/8 inches diameter at narrowest point. This takes a few seconds to insert.

I need something fatter. Length is not an issue as I have never needed too much depth. My biggest toy is the Big Bopper; which I can insert with after a few minutes warm-up with the Bulldozer. The problem with the Big Bopper is it is quite unmanageable and of little use for stretching. It has a flared head at its widest point but once this pops in, the shaft is slimmer than the Bulldozer - so no continuous stretch. This toy is a mild challenge to get in, which is fun, but once it is in I can't be as rough with it as the bulldozer.

Big Bopper GigaDong
Minimum Thickness 3.25"
Minimum Circumference 10.75"
Maximum Thickness 3.75"
Maximum Circumference 12"

Physically - due to my bone structure - I don't think I could take much fatter than the Big Bopper at it's widest point, but I am willing to try (as one can conclude, I have been at this a very long time.)

Anyone had any experience with the Bump & Grind dildo which is 120mm - the same as the Big Bopper (how are the bumps?) or a similar toy?
I need a fatter Bulldozer, basically.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.