first fisting

Jaffa-cake

hey i just have to tell somebody about an amazing experience i had on saturday night, i was out with a woman i have been seeing for about 3 weeks we went out to a bar with a more mixed crowd than normal (probably 50% gay 50% straight) so the atmosphere was more relaxed, well we ended up fucking in the toilets after a short while smile.gif then when it was time to go home (5am tongue.gif ) i took her home with me and we were on the sofa downstairs and i started fingering her 2 to start with but she kept asking for more.... then she told me to get her cream out of her bag and squirted it all over her pussy, by then i was up to 4 fingers and she told me to put the rest in... i wasnt sure at first because i didnt think it would fit and i didnt want to hurt her but i went slowly and sure enough it went in, it felt amazing she came a few times and i could feel her pussy tightening around my hand it was great biggrin.gif then the next day when we got up she told me next week she will let me fuck her ass while my fist is inside her pussy i couldnt believe it!! now i am really looking forward to the weekend cool.gif

Congratulations Jaffa-cake!

(ooooh jaffa cakes, wonder if the local shop sells them?!)

QUOTE(gninori @ Apr 2 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]5220[/snapback]

great experience. if that was your first, i can see your desire to share biggrin.gif let us know after the WE tongue.gif

Yea I had a chick do the same to me. ITs like wow congrats

QUOTE(bus freak @ Apr 3 2007, 06:07 AM) [snapback]5598[/snapback]

Yea I had a chick do the same to me. ITs like wow congrats

share your experience then, if you please cool.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.