anal fisting

analease

QUOTE(kinkytrev and the mistress @ Apr 23 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]14682[/snapback]

trev here............. her pussy has taken just about the widest point on my hand and i have biggish hands,nearly at the point of the full fisting ,needs a little more stretching thats all.
Anal fisting ...a little slower got up to 4 fingers near to knuckels, and she loves to be fucked,by toys or by my cock,plenty of gell,i keep going a little more each time we play and use my fingers of both hands to open and stretch both her pussy and ass,we are getting there slow but sure.
She also gives me pleasure of anal sex she says she had most of her hand in but i not seen yet,but i feel the pleasure, we must take some pics ? mistress? I have a few of her mostly pussy just now but if she agrees i will take more both pussy and anal and if she agrees we may post some but its up to her, i'm game. I just love stretching her be it her pussy or ass love to play and fuck both. tongue.gif

first and foremost your dirty games are only for your own amusement and so keep enjoying yourselves, as taking pics is not necessarily part of the game. but if one day you and mistress feel the dirty exhibitionistic side of it too and decide to share some images, you''ll find here the most receptive channel wink.gif

i can take my own fist...working on the second in fact. so far i can get four fingers up to the knuckles, but that damn thumb!
best of luck on your quest!!!

Yea i can, been able to fist my ass for 5 years now. First started when i was 17. Used anything i could get my hand on to work upto that point - bottles, cans, candles. Now i can fist myself without any problem now.

Hi all, from Thursday i am officially fisted biggrin.gif my GF do a great work. She insert me a full fist of her, was great i cant wait till next time smile.gif

QUOTE(astarott @ May 6 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]19117[/snapback]

Hi all, from Thursday i am officially fisted biggrin.gif my GF do a great work. She insert me a full fist of her, was great i cant wait till next time smile.gif

congratulations biggrin.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.