Bergman, Antonioni… & Serrault !

Tangerine

i share the same feelings, french pal
two great directors of the existential, sidereal emptiness and uncommunicativeness amongst men, between man and woman, and finally between man and God

IPB Image
the seventh seal

IPB Image
this uncatchable reality...

michel serrault was a great actor, i guess very popular in france, not likewise famous in italy, apart from "il vizietto" as you say above, played with another great late actor, ugo tognazzi sad.gif Edited by gninori

Yeas Gni, for most of the greatest movies we love, we are just watching ghosts directed by dead men now. wink.gif More religious-like mood muhahah jester.gif We'll miss all these marvelous bastards (if I can call them so) but still have their movies at least. cool.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

R.I.P. ....

The life is a wheel before then touches all! We pray also for they!!!

My friend Gninori I know you could make a last salute to Antonioni tomorow like you do before for others in Roma, if so salute him for us, RSBB admirers. notworthy.gif (^ ^) friends.gif Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.