Amateur couple fisting and she takes a big plug 9cm

eppestein

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all of u over there, but seeing all the videos i wonder if once she was a male, nothing to say about trans, but she simulates conractions and orgasms (maybe). Sorry if i'm in doubt, but she looks very male in the bones and the body and her vagina seems to be surgically perfect, while i've not aw any cervix...

QUOTE(nordwesty @ Aug 14 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]44975[/snapback]

I agree with all of u over there, but seeing all the videos i wonder if once she was a male, nothing to say about trans, but she simulates conractions and orgasms (maybe). Sorry if i'm in doubt, but she looks very male in the bones and the body and her vagina seems to be surgically perfect, while i've not aw any cervix...

i had some doubts too watching it some time ago, even if now i dont remember what exactly caused my perplexities smile.gif

Great! Thanks so much!

@gershi
i cannot open the rar files, what am i doing wrong? He always says unexpected end of the rar file if i open the first one. And if i open the second one he always says unknown format??

Please, can someone help me? Cause this stuff is tooooooooooooooooooo nasty for missing it!
Thank you,

much greetings poweron

QUOTE(poweron @ Aug 15 2007, 07:15 AM) [snapback]45133[/snapback]

Great! Thanks so much!

@gershi
i cannot open the rar files, what am i doing wrong? He always says unexpected end of the rar file if i open the first one. And if i open the second one he always says unknown format??

Please, can someone help me? Cause this stuff is tooooooooooooooooooo nasty for missing it!
Thank you,
much greetings poweron

you have to join the files first with HJsplit ( http://freebyte.com/hjsplit/ ). then you can un-rar them.

QUOTE(reeleehung @ Aug 15 2007, 05:33 AM) [snapback]45091[/snapback]

Wow! Thanks alot! I'm amazed. The only thing missing in this clip is seeing how gaped her hole is after that big plug comes out!!!

Great Post.

completely agree. unbelievable video, and it would have been even better if it included the gape.

but still amazing nonetheless

thanks biggrin.gif

QUOTE(nordwesty @ Aug 14 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]44975[/snapback]

is the earth flat?what do you see as male in this body?no surgery can produce this body,perfect cuntlips,smooth skin,perfect and tight ass.i do not understand how anyone can see a ex-man in this broad.headshaking greetings huh.gif

QUOTE(ajnat @ Aug 21 2007, 01:39 PM) [snapback]47186[/snapback]

hallo, super frau, aber wie ist ihr name, würde sie gerne bei privatamateure suchen.

danke

die name ist frivolebettina . konnen sie bilder oder video posten when sie es finden. I just tried my best german sad.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.