wildest strangest anal fisting dream

t.j. the pimp

my obsession with anal fisting via BBW took a turn for the crazy as i had this dream. i had hired a BBW call-girl about 700lb in weight with ridiculously huge arms like 10 or 13 inches; no one can survive in real life what i had lived through in my dream. it was consensual and i told her to go as deep as she could.
i took position on my knees near a wall facing east, she stood behind me on her knees, her right arm in me. i was up against that wall, so to aid in pushing her arm deeper with my rectum. as she inched her way in, i was struggling and sweating fiercely to fight to force of her girth by placing my hands on the wall and pushing as hard as i could, but that didn't make wanna stop.
she made it up to her elbow and i urged her to keep going, no matter how much pain i was in.
once she got halfway up to the armpit, the pressure intensified and right along my tailbone, the skin began to tear; show signs of stretch marks, but i still told her to keep going,
"Any further and you'll surely rip in half," she explained.
i ignored her and said go deeper. eventually, i was up on her arm to her shoulder and armpit like a glove. it had hurt like hell, but i felt accomplished.
but let me tell you something, trying to her arm out was much more tougher than getting her arm inside to that length. she tried pushing with her other hand, we rotated west, so i could hold onto the bed and pull myself off, but still to no avail, her arm wouldn't budge.
she then tries to lubricate her arm by putting lotion on her free hand and sticking it inside as well. the pain from that attempt was off the chart, "You trying to rip me in half even more?!" i asked. my skin along the tailbone began showing even redder stretch marks, but her arm was slowly wedging itself loose from my anus and it was wider than what you would read about in the literature in the "Stories" forum. Edited by ultimate gigalo

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.