i was thinking...

t.j. the pimp

i thought about it and here it is; yet another BBW FISTING. imagine a college dorm, two roommate and one of them works for the loan office on campus. she preys on innocent college women, who don't pay off their loans.
mean those, who don't pay get anally fisting by a really big woman about 700lb in weight with extremely wide arms.
the loan officer isn't the one, who's a BBW, her enforcer is. anything lasting more than 7 days, she'll appear at your front door once she assumes that you're all alone in the room. she'll warn you about how long overdue the loan is, tell you it's too late and makes sure you don't escape just before she's about to fist you (to the armpit: ouch that hurts) Edited by ultimate gigalo

[quote name='viperfan1' date='17 October 2011 - 10:26 AM' timestamp='1318872373' post='493922']
That sounds very interesting, I would be interested in reading that.! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

i need someone to write it; my stuff isn't exactly detailed. please can ya help me out?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.