toy suggestion

endorphines

So this question begins with a story... on the weekend I had some time to myself, and as I often to, I spent it stuffing my ass. I grabbed two big naval oranges, and I do mean big, and slipped em up there. After a while I felt the pressure decrease as things got comfortable. When I went to take them out I found that one had slipped up past my rectum... and I kinda lost it. I had specificly chosen these massive oranges because they should have been big enough to be unable to pass that far! I suppose I've been more successful at stretching than I'd realized because I never even felt it pop past the sigmoid! By morning the orange had slipped back down again so I could get it out. Things were still nice and relaxed in there from the orange and all of this had me thinking, after all, if that fit, what else might? I pulled out a toy I haven't used in quite a while, that I knew had no chance of getting past the sigmoid before all of this. The toy is the Size queens destroyer, quite aptly named. I pushed and it just went! It wasn't easy by any means, but it went all the way in with a slow and steady push.
That brings me to my question... since that fit, and I always want something bigger, I'm gonna need a new toy soon. I like the firmness of the destroyer, but the ribs made it a bit uncomfortable to take out. Does anyone know a toy the same length, same or slightly larger thickness with no ribbing? I don't want one longer (maybe one extra inch would be ok) because I want something I can sit all the way down on comfortably. Anyone have a suggestion for a toy that fits the bill?

[quote name='endorphines' date='03 October 2011 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1317662810' post='474996']
So this question begins with a story... on the weekend I had some time to myself, and as I often to, I spent it stuffing my ass. I grabbed two big naval oranges, and I do mean big, and slipped em up there. After a while I felt the pressure decrease as things got comfortable. When I went to take them out I found that one had slipped up past my rectum... and I kinda lost it. I had specificly chosen these massive oranges because they should have been big enough to be unable to pass that far! I suppose I've been more successful at stretching than I'd realized because I never even felt it pop past the sigmoid! By morning the orange had slipped back down again so I could get it out. Things were still nice and relaxed in there from the orange and all of this had me thinking, after all, if that fit, what else might? I pulled out a toy I haven't used in quite a while, that I knew had no chance of getting past the sigmoid before all of this. The toy is the Size queens destroyer, quite aptly named. I pushed and it just went! It wasn't easy by any means, but it went all the way in with a slow and steady push.
That brings me to my question... since that fit, and I always want something bigger, I'm gonna need a new toy soon. I like the firmness of the destroyer, but the ribs made it a bit uncomfortable to take out. Does anyone know a toy the same length, same or slightly larger thickness with no ribbing? I don't want one longer (maybe one extra inch would be ok) because I want something I can sit all the way down on comfortably. Anyone have a suggestion for a toy that fits the bill?
[/quote]
wow man: 1) you got a big orange past the sigmoid and 2) without even feeling it? :o

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.