How to fit the XXXL Humongous Plug

pochi

Hiya all..... I live In Phoenix, AZ (msg m,e if do too and wanna hang out)

Anyway... I love filling my ass with the largest thing that can fit! When i was a kid a finger sufficed. then it went to 2 fingers then golf balls then a toy a friend bought for me. shortly after that i fit the small/medium sized shampoo bottles inside me ( I was still under 18 then)... Now I am able to fit the Ace of Spades//Gumdrops plug inside me easily without lube (I just need 7 mins) After I fit that I can fit large shampoo bottles (Specifically the Tresseme bottles which are larger than that toy in diameter)

Now from there... I have an XXXL Humongous (5in in diameter) plug that i have yet to fit entirely, even when i was drunk i used tons of lube and pounded hard on it and was yet to fit it. (I pounded on it for like 5 mins) Now my goal is to fit the entire toy! My question is are there any intermediate toys between that shampoo bottles and 5inches that is cheap OR are there any household items that you know of to stretch me or do you know of any creams/drugs/etc to loosen me up or do you know of any way to fit it... I have literally forced it inside of me as hard as i could after loosening myself to the tresseme bottle to the point where i felt stretching pain and kept going with lots of lube but i was never able to. My goal right now is to fit that 5 inch wide toy eventually goal is to be triple fisted. PLEASE HELP! Edited by pochi

[quote name='pochi' date='01 October 2011 - 05:19 AM' timestamp='1317471563' post='471096']
Hiya all..... I live In Phoenix, AZ (msg m,e if do too and wanna hang out)

Anyway... I love filling my ass with the largest thing that can fit! When i was a kid a finger sufficed. then it went to 2 fingers then golf balls then a toy a friend bought for me. shortly after that i fit the small/medium sized shampoo bottles inside me ( I was still under 18 then)... Now I am able to fit the Ace of Spades//Gumdrops plug inside me easily without lube (I just need 7 mins) After I fit that I can fit large shampoo bottles (Specifically the Tresseme bottles which are larger than that toy in diameter)

Now from there... I have an XXXL Humongous (5in in diameter) plug that i have yet to fit entirely, even when i was drunk i used tons of lube and pounded hard on it and was yet to fit it. (I pounded on it for like 5 mins) Now my goal is to fit the entire toy! My question is are there any intermediate toys between that shampoo bottles and 5inches that is cheap OR are there any household items that you know of to stretch me or do you know of any creams/drugs/etc to loosen me up or do you know of any way to fit it... I have literally forced it inside of me as hard as i could after loosening myself to the tresseme bottle to the point where i felt stretching pain and kept going with lots of lube but i was never able to. My goal right now is to fit that 5 inch wide toy eventually goal is to be triple fisted. PLEASE HELP!
[/quote]

great minds think alike i suppose. i wanna get triple fisted, too.
maybe even get a BBW to fist me; like someone around 300 pounds at least.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.