Away at college

justinfoo

Anyone have any tips for continuing to stretch in college? I think i will just stop for probably a year till i can get an apartment off campus.

Also my ass has been bleeding everytime i go poop. I havent played for like 2 months so idk.

Anyways any tips?

[quote name='justin' date='22 September 2011 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1316652357' post='452262']
Anyone have any tips for continuing to stretch in college? I think i will just stop for probably a year till i can get an apartment off campus.

Also my ass has been bleeding everytime i go poop. I havent played for like 2 months so idk.

Anyways any tips?
[/quote]
[b][size="5"]On a Serious Note[/size][/b] Either you have a fissure or an internal hemmerhoid. [size="5"][b]On a lighter note[/b][/size] If your ass has been bleeding for 2 months and your barely asking I'm a little concerned at the rate you process information.

Also Aren't you like 30 years old? I mean......wow! They let dudes that old live in dorms!!! What school is this? I'm just saying!

[quote name='justin' date='22 September 2011 - 04:07 AM' timestamp='1316678877' post='452750']
im 18 i need to change my bday on this site.
Anyways its not heavy bleeding its just like a bit of blood when i wipe all the time
[/quote]

For TWO MONTHS?!

GO TO THE DOCTOR. Jesus.

Ok. does it happen when you have bowel movements or other times. also do you have pain? and did it start while stretching? I think its a hemmerhoid. If its been two months, either way it may require medical intervention. The issue is that if feces gets into the blood stream you could get an infection that goes into the bloodstream then shit gets haywire.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.