Rate my attractiveness

Guest Hugeass

Sorry for all you straight guys out here, but you can still rate my attractiveness.
I have a bit of a problem with self confidence and how I look, so could you rate me:
1 being butt ugly
10 being hot

Please be honest :)

http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/img.php?img=img/0img_0115.jpg

I'd give you a good 8 or 9, got a dark brooding look...get your confidence and you'll be lethal to the ladies ;) (that's if it's ladies you want)

[quote name='Minx' date='16 September 2011 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1316214241' post='442909']
I'd give you a good 8 or 9, got a dark brooding look...get your confidence and you'll be lethal to the ladies ;) (that's if it's ladies you want)
[/quote]

Awww thanks hun it means a lot to me :)
I'm actually bi so I don't mind if I'm lethal with the ladies or the guys hehe ;D

With you being bi you should really not have a problem. You are in the 8 rating range, above average looking is the best way to say it. Typically the above average looking people are the ones that have confidence problems, which is funny since in a room of 100 people the above average looks folks are better looking than 80 or more people. You really have to remind yourself to not give a shit what others think, most I've met that do that seem to have it easier in life, love and sex. I wish I wouldn't have been as self-conscious at your age, it did me no good at all Remember nobody likes rejection but it's those that handle it well that tend to be successful. Also remember you are stuck being you no matter what happens so you may as well believe in yourself. If you're not good enough for someone fuck'em(hard in the ass lol) that's their prob.

[quote name='Licit' date='21 September 2011 - 02:48 AM' timestamp='1316573295' post='450631']
With you being bi you should really not have a problem. You are in the 8 rating range, above average looking is the best way to say it. Typically the above average looking people are the ones that have confidence problems, which is funny since in a room of 100 people the above average looks folks are better looking than 80 or more people. You really have to remind yourself to not give a shit what others think, most I've met that do that seem to have it easier in life, love and sex. I wish I wouldn't have been as self-conscious at your age, it did me no good at all Remember nobody likes rejection but it's those that handle it well that tend to be successful. Also remember you are stuck being you no matter what happens so you may as well believe in yourself. If you're not good enough for someone fuck'em(hard in the ass lol) that's their prob.
[/quote]

That really means a lot to me thanks a lot :)

• 7 months later...
seriously dude.... I'm a straight guy and I can tell you that looks isn't your problem..... If you aren't hookin up then maybe its some weird quirk in your personality...... it's always awkward in when you first meet someone but small talk can go a long ways.... I'm not one for the small talk but it seems that there are tons of people who are totally entertained by it..or just find topics that people love to talk about like...... themselves..LOL or maybe you can do what I do which is tell dirty jokes in a crowd and look for the one who isnt grossed out!! that would be your equally perverted companion. Just kidding.....dont try that. you might get slapped in the face....Trust me....... I did! (not really but it sounded funny. I actually got laid by twins that night......ok that really didnt happen either but it sounded cool) Anyways my good looking friend, happy hunting!!

I don't know why I always repeat my punctuation...... it's kind of annoying...... but it's sort of compulsive............... Please respond..... i would love to get some feed back on this...........

• 2 weeks later...
To hugeass. You look fine.

[quote name='tommygun' date='24 April 2012 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1335253485' post='592539']
I don't know why I always repeat my punctuation...... it's kind of annoying...... but it's sort of compulsive............... Please respond..... i would love to get some feed back on this...........
[/quote]

You should instead learn to use different types of pauses. E.g. Use comas and periods. Unless you have some reason to emphasize long pauses between clauses or sentences, you need not use ellipses. Listen to the following podcast: http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/ellipsis.aspx

[quote name='tommygun' date='24 April 2012 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1335253485' post='592539']
I don't know why I always repeat my punctuation. It's kind of annoying, but it's sort of compulsive. Please respond. I would love to get some feed back on this.
[/quote]

[quote name='tiftmasta' date='09 May 2012 - 05:47 AM' timestamp='1336538859' post='597942']
To hugeass. You look fine.

You should instead learn to use different types of pauses. E.g. Use comas and periods. Unless you have some reason to emphasize long pauses between clauses or sentences, you need not use ellipses. Listen to the following podcast: http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/ellipsis.aspx
[/quote]

Thank you for the grammatical suggestions. I was being somewhat sarcastic, and trying to add a little humor to the comments. I didn't think it would be taken literally but no love lost..... I think it's more of my way of saying [long pause] without saying [long pause]. Is there another way to impress upon the reader that there should be a long pause? [who cares really].

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.