"New amateur anal queen"".....adeline

maitrepol

i was surfing on net for find new stuff , and i've found a treasure, her name adeline, she has a fucking good site with long nice trailer ( quick time needed)
if you search in her site you can see nice real bdsm , full anal fist by big hand, double anal fist by female, big dildo and plug , dp dap, dav, she loves hard sex and not for money she is real
have fun kinky friends............!!!
http://www.adeline.ws/www.adeline.ws/Bienvenue.html

what a gorgeous pain slut, you see she takes a male fist in ass only because it's part of his painful submission training and not for the sake and the fun of it (apart from some money aside too, i guess :crazy: )
wow, being anal fisted while still with hooks on his shoulders and a hot wax covering on his back

[quote name='catheter' date='17 September 2011 - 03:21 AM' timestamp='1316226060' post='443183']
wow, she's awesome. looks like she gets her pussy sewn up in one of them, too.
[/quote]

Maybe she is transsexual. Edited by Zanofi

[quote name='catheter' date='17 September 2011 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1316226060' post='443183']
wow, she's awesome. looks like she gets her pussy sewn up in one of them, too. but I don't understand, can the full videos be purchased someplace?
[/quote]
i wouldnt wonder, she is such a dirty pain slut :rolleyes: anyway, i saw the hooks but not the sewn pussy: which clip?
:notworthy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.