okay, SERIOUSLY?!

t.j. the pimp

could whoever uploaded this, had put me on Xtube instead of this site? i don't mind, but at least xtube, this would've been more appreciated.

http://xhamster.com/movies/808834/deep_selffisting.html

[quote name='Hugeass' date='13 September 2011 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1315937162' post='437097']
Has someone stole your content then? I wonder if anyone has stole mine, I'd consider it a slight compliment haha ;D
[/quote]

not exactly stolen; it was first on megaupload. it was the only video saved from when my old computer died.
i just want it on a sight where there's no one placing comments like the one at the top of the comments board.

that coffeemale guy says, "Ewwww!! thats a dude!!! his mother should be proud! yuck"

[quote name='gninori' date='13 September 2011 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1315956291' post='437476']
yes, some stupid comments, unlike this board :rolleyes:
report it as inappropriate, because it shows your face, and make it erased :excl:
you are too brave or too naif to show your face :o
[/quote]

i can't, because it was someone else who uploaded it; and i say again, i'm not bitching because someone uploaded my video.
i'm just saying, why couldn't they use xtube; there's no stupid comments on any male fisting vids on there.

[quote name='Hugeass' date='14 September 2011 - 06:43 AM' timestamp='1316007835' post='438434']
Well, only one person has bad mouthed it and the rest have said how good it is, you always get the odd idiot even on Xtube hehe
[/quote]

so far with all i've seen on xtube, rarely... "rarely" anyone has gotten an odd idiot.

realistically, once you uploaded it to a public site you have to consider the possibility that it will end up elsewhere. You shouldn't be surprised that it has made it around. You should kinda see it a compliment. BTW you will never please everyone so don't trip when it doesn't. sex is like candy... some like chocolate, some like taffy, some like hard candies and will express dislike for the other ones without considering that their opinion is just an opinion and by no means absolute truth. It's not personal. Either way. The comment about your parents beeing proud should be re directed to that person. They are the ones looking at it! Its just them beeing insecure about themselves anyways. at least you are brave enough to show your face. that Prick is a closet coward hiding behind that monitor

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.