Wildassholeslut: HUGE FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN ASS

franki

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='frenchst' date='08 September 2011 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1315515925' post='428954']
and maybe from Lysxtreme too!
[/quote]
Nope Lys got that from Suzi too! :P

[quote name='wildassholeslut' date='15 October 2011 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1318684950' post='492039']
why you guys dont have courage to say in my face what do you think ?? .. wtf ,, we are only few who can do that .. so ,, i dont understand what is the problem .. if lys used the extinguisher, what should i use ? an fireman all inside my ass ??? ..i respect the competition ,, but ideas are few , and the toy even few , so i dont think i am copying something ,, so ..next time you braniacs , please give some ideeas first ..
[/quote]

Wildassholeslut:

Sorry babe!...i totally admire what you do! I didn't mean for the comment I said to be taken negatively...Suzi was the first girl i have seen do that... for anyone to do it is a feat for sure... we all love you here... you have a rockin' bod and you do things we only dream our women would do... that is why we cum back again and again... LOL

please don't be offended WAS - I totally admire your body and what you can do and I am glad you respect the competition. we members just like to show off by comparing who does what - but we love it when any of you do something as exciting as a fire extinguisher and we will never get enough. so if you have any more pictures or films of what you can do - please please show them!

warmest regards

Hey WAS....I am a huge fan. I would marry you...and make you very happy with a boat load of toys in your ass!

Would love to see some fat vegetables in there....

If you pm me your address, I can mail you some toys too. I am definitely horny for you and think you are better than all the rest. There is something about your ass cheeks and the way they fall around the toy while your asshole takes the monster toys. I usually reserve my load for your videos!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.