How to fix tear scar tissue?

asturia

Is there any cure for re-occurring anal tears?

I have two small tears on the outside of my anus. Given alot of time to heal (over 6 months), and they still tear straight away, as soon as anything touches them almost! Even a single finger, well lubed will still cause the tears to open up :-( Defecating can also cause them to re-open, but doesn't happen too often.

Is there any way to fix the scar tissue to stop it re-tearing so easily? Or are anal days finished forever?Diet is very clean & healthy and I consume alot of water

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hugeass
Time is what it takes, I remember having a tear a few years ago and it was pouring with blood, I just didn't stretch for another month and it healed, that's the only remedy I can give to you without you actually going to the doctors, try a high fibre diet too, that might work so lots of shredded wheat etc :)

Guest deeply
Well, it's scar tissue. Trick is in the name. It's SCARRED. It won't heal properly. Ever again. Well, not until some technology comes along that heals scar tissue. And even then, it won't technically heal it, it will replace the remaining tissue with new tissue. And what I mean by remaining, I mean it will remove the scar tissue, then get better. Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.