Fisting/ anal play and God

bluesman162

So just recently I have really gotten in touch with my godly side and have became a stronger Christian. I used to engage in anal play by myself, mainly stretching. I was wonder how the bible looks upon these acts, and what are y'all thought?

Any form of auto-eroticism ought to be okay... you were granted these faculties, this mind, and this body, and you are doing no harm to anyone by enjoying these faculties to their fullest.

[quote name='deeply' date='16 August 2011 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1313508526' post='396514']
I know what happened. Black hole.
It's either gravity or mass that's more dense. Not sure which now. But things are moving weirdly... like they are SO lazy with their handiwork. Birds are turning up in flocks when they shouldn't, etc. Some of this "math" is a giant practical joke to anyone who's studied areas of chaos theory. And the kid gloves by everyone? Is anyone going to lose their rag, without going nuts (like the stereotype racial minorities at present... yeah they got a raw deal, part biology part history)?
[/quote]
deephlyp k. dick? :o Edited by gninori

Guest deeply
[quote name='gninori' date='16 August 2011 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1313514369' post='396651']
yo, yo, yo...
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/83/ConfessionsOfACrapArtist%281stEd%29.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

And the slander is not appropriate for you G. Act like yourself please. Come on, I know you're in there somewhere. And that picture is a deliberate attempt to analyze my processes. WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING SO WEIRD?

And I am not a crap artist. OK, so I prefer drafts and rough sketching. So what... and how do you know? How can YOU interpret my thoughts? And WHY can't you act like G, the nice Italian mature guy?

I'd have at least SOME understanding from you by now, if this were really reality.

Autopilot is not suited to general relativity.

And what's with the shunning? Is this shunning? Tower of shame? Yeah, I notice stuff.

Everyone's perception is off, their responses (if at all virtual), are off. Their disposition is off. And I am tired of this. SOMEONE ACT NORMAL. As if your thoughts are not somehow re-aligned like a second passage of time has elapsed.

And is this a haunting of myself? Tired of this. Sick and tired. Someone act sane right now. OK... so it wasn't slander, but everyone is acting as if I need to get a joke. Or get a clue. I do not need to get a clue. I need YOU to stop acting as if you have one and act coy, timid, yet responsive to your individual level of identity. More unique than relational. More causal than effectual or affectual. Less reactionary as how you apt, than how you personally has constructed and ameliorated yourself to be / ought.

And this is still not as wordy as my usual self.

Some greeting... yeah some greeting. I'm away for more or less a month, and I get lip right away. Usually Tang is a joker, not G.

Oh, and varied intonation reading. I'd like SOME of that.

And this instantaneous admission of your inner most core beliefs, is impertinent to formal discourse in general understanding, which is based upon a lack of fear of precaution, which is thrown to the wind, and a fear of embarrassment. Where's a sense of embarrassment of being a comedian? Or a little inhibition? It's like everyone's drunk. And yes, this sentences are not properly assigned to appropriate length or general varied length of selective choice. Still self-correcting and "re-wiring," however. Edited by deeply

Is slander comparing your apocalyptic style to allucinated dick's (no pun on surname intended). and of all titles that's brilliantly evocative and always rings a bell: he was genius enough to know he was crap. aren't we all like that? :rolleyes:

isn't this title art of its own?
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ee/DoAndroidsDream.png[/img] Edited by gninori

I am honestly an ordained minister and must say that according to the bible homosexual acts are a sin, however i am not ordained in the Christian religion and in my personal belief they are wrong, look at animals in nature most animals exhibit some sort of anal gratification. Now i will say if you are claimed to be a Christian it is really how you view it. So as i view it the subject is really a matter of what you view as right or wrong.

dude all you need to know is that if you penetrate your ass you are going to hell. doesnt even have to be in a sexual manner. maybe you bought the cheap one ply toilet paper instead of your usual brand because it was on sale. then one night after taco dinner you go to push brown and during wipe up your finger punches through and before you know it you're a sinner with a first class ticket to hell.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.