huge amatuer f2m strapon - mellisa hot city...?

anllover

QUOTE(Crisco61 @ Jul 13 2007, 10:43 AM) [snapback]37678[/snapback]

Why so difficult foundin' it?

i say it posted at other forum over 6 months ago, i pm poster and many friends and NOBODY could re-upload it. i have also been to part of thier site and didnt see it. then i find it posted at yet another forum with GOOD link.

i am always looking for large dildo f2m strapon movies. always cool.gif

• 1 year later...
you are aware that they have about 8-10 strapon movies ??
some even have him pumped up the size of a cantelope !!

i have most on a disc somewhere......if you need them.

to anllover...if you like big f2m strapons....i'm sure you've heard of carmen riveira ??? i posted one of her scenes( never seen by me) a while back. try searching on
www.extreme-board.com there's about 4 or 5 of her movies there.

Hey there punishersrt4. glad you like this type clips.

I have actually been into Mellisa's Hot City site and got all their clips. posted here
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=1668

as for Carmen Rivera I am pretty sure I have all of the great lady's huge strapon clips.
two of them
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?sho...=3253&hl=Carmen
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?sho...c=421&hl=Carmen

some of the others I did not post at this forum. not much love for strapon stuff here, which is a shame. actually I think many do like the stuff but just cannot be bothered to reply with a thanks. oh well their loss.

I have posted many many large strapon movies and have suggested to several peeps that I should do a big mega post of them.... that I think WOULD get the thanks.

different note sorta.... your avatar... you know them? or just fond of them on xtube. some AWESOME clips by the two of them. one of my top 3 favs on xtube.

thanks for your very nice reply friend.

Hi anllover,

I just must say that at least I appreciate your (and others of course) strapon posts, specially the ones with really huge ones.

Although writing in english is is not so easy and quite often I´m a little to stressed to write a good comment (although I realise that it´s not making the "pro-posters" more happy to post), I normally dl at work, as my home connection is to slow.

Anyhow, thanks for all nice strapon post.

Br / gu_ax

no i do not know them personally( although i wish i did!).......my wife and i like their movies
and others on the same subject matter......on that site look for spyder68

oh, almost forgot.....i think 1 big thread w/ this subject matter is a GREAT idea !!!! Edited by punishersrt4

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.