Request: All ANNA88 photos

xthorgal

Hello

Friends I lost somewere all this amazing sets of Anna88 can some one repost all of them?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can You rapidshare all? There were 3 sets in total.
One oldest, another one b&w and last one colour with shweps bottle

I have a VHS movie of her I've bought (very expensive !) in the late 80' directly to her husband/BF but you can't imagine the pooooooor quality ! Recorded from a cam on TV !
But absolutely awesome of course ! drool.gif Huge toys, objects; prolapse and the 1rst wide anal spec play I ever saw. jester.gif

Dunno how I could record it from my VHSplayer to my Mac ? Any advice? huh.gif (^ ^)

Tangerine,
If you have a "friend" who works at a video company, he can convert the VHS movie to a DVD movie for you.
Or you can purchase a video capture card for your MAC and convert it from VHS to .avi, .mpg, .wmv. Just plug the VHS via cables to the video capture card on your MAC.
Or you can purchase a video converter USB device that fits between your VHS player and your MAC using cables to convert it to .avi., .mpg, .wmv.

thanks hapwinston for the pics, they are amazing. I love the way it has the diameter on them, excellent finish to the photos.

Tangerine, it would be outstanding of you if you could convert it to upload. it would be much appreciated, i think you can caoture video from vhs using whats known as "the analogue hole" unfortunately im pretty sure you'll need to buy a usb capture card.

As I formely said I'm an absolute lazy technical noob blush.gif so I'm gonna find the tape first among hundreds/thousands of old vhs vids well hidden in my broz home first and made a copy to send it to XT who will post it here. And I hope the tape is still ok after all these years (15 or 17 years from now !) huh.gif

That's the best thing I can do now, sorry. ohmy.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

Ps: that was my first encounter with a big prolapsette then ! tongue.gif

QUOTE(N2me @ Jul 15 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]38082[/snapback]

Tangerine,
If you have a "friend" who works at a video company, he can convert the VHS movie to a DVD movie for you.
Or you can purchase a video capture card for your MAC and convert it from VHS to .avi, .mpg, .wmv. Just plug the VHS via cables to the video capture card on your MAC.
Or you can purchase a video converter USB device that fits between your VHS player and your MAC using cables to convert it to .avi., .mpg, .wmv.

Some more:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

hap, thanks, that's sweet! please post more of her. i'd love to see the video, or some clips from it. HOT!

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(hapwinston @ Aug 4 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]42142[/snapback]

As instructed
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

when i posted the first two pics at surfoo they thought it was a man jester.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.