Where are we from?

QUOTE(Martigan @ Jul 30 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]41136[/snapback]

Hello there...

Switzerland/Geneva !!!!

Party times started for 15 days in the city...
Great !!!!

Check http://www.fetesdegeneve.ch or
http://www.fetesdegeneve.ch/pdf/Prog07FDG.pdf for the program !

Geneva festival is cool. The slowUps events are so swiss ! wink.gif IPB Image "Y'a pas le feu au Lac" biggrin.gif )
For my part I'll be on the Leman Lake on 3rd and 4th of of august, nOOb sailing for a "regate" on a friend boat based at Evian southern French bank of the Lake yeeehaaa. jester.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jul 30 2007, 09:15 AM) [snapback]41075[/snapback]

laugh.gif Bravissimo Ezra Gni ! notworthy.gif
But when I put your poem in my web translator crazy.gif I got this:

"Ddio, Rovereto pious secret energy of I Soothe: To you I chain vague environs lakes quietness of days you
plunge in the Lete.

"Ode to Sxxxxxxx"

It hears frozen if of waterfall it is heard acque of onde of tremor roar donde was born in full I Soothe
Sxxxxxxx... "

hmm sounds like I need italian lessons too but it seeems you had big time with Sxxxxxx in Curiousboy surroundings hehe. wink.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif

translating "poetry" with automatic converter is like giving a monkey a typewriter and hoping that, leaving it casually typing, it'll write "les miserables" again laugh.gif
QUOTE(curiousboy @ Jul 30 2007, 02:14 PM) [snapback]41127[/snapback]

Gninori, compared to you, Virgil was only an amateur!
Tangerine in my opinion translating programs are good only for single words, that`s my experience.

(Damm I gotta learn how to use the multiquote troggle)

hugs pals,

cb

suppose i want to answer to you and tang's last posts
i click the button "quote" at the bottom of tang's post and the button becomes pink
then i click "quote" at the bottom of your post and it gets pink too
then i go at the bottom of all posts and i click "add reply"
the writing windows open with the two posts, each between the "quote" tags [...]
i reply below the first quoted post but above the second one, in the space between, as i did with tang
then i write below your post to reply to you, as i'm doing now
when i have done i click "submit post" and the post is like you're watching now

sono virgilio abbastanza per condurti nell'inferno dei trucchi del board? tongue.gif
e ho detto trucchi, non crucchi! crazy.gif friends.gif Edited by gninori

QUOTE(gninori @ Jul 30 2007, 06:38 PM) [snapback]41167[/snapback]

sono virgilio abbastanza per condurti nell'inferno dei trucchi del board? tongue.gif
e ho detto trucchi, non crucchi! crazy.gif friends.gif

...e nel paradiso delle soluzioni!

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Jul 30 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]41189[/snapback]

biggrin.gif Grazzie mille for the posting lesson , Maestro ! wink.gif notworthy.gif Huge kisses to your typewriter monkey, IPB Image Victor Hugnori. (^ ^) crazy.gif

U`re right man! Our roman pal is a "Maestro" and translating programs suck!

Hugs to both of you!

cb

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.