Elbow deep fisting???

imsnowman

How is it done? We can only get up to her wrist (about 8") in my anus. Part of it is fear on her part of hurting me, i.e. puncture, but even so she doesn't seem to be able to get past the deeper rings.

make sure that her fingernail is short and blunt. make a fist inside. make sure her whole hand until her elbow is greasy with lube. try to snake in inside to find the perfect spot.
make sure that u doing that all your time. i mean do it regularly. extreme excercise mean bigger hole. Bigger hole mean deeper insertion.

actually you dont make a fist to go deeper, just a cupped prayer position for the hand. And at 8 inches you have the other sphincter to train to stretch, just go 1 finger at a time to work it open. Remember to relax and breathe. Takes time. I have had folks go to the elbow in me many times, though that was a while ago. I'm way out of shape for that right now.

Barbie

Is it more satisfying when you can take it up to the elbow? Is there a spot further inside that makes it more pleasurable or is the thrill of having something so big and deep inside the exciting part?

I would be happy to get a fist in my guy but it just isn't happening sad.gif but i will keep trying biggrin.gif

I found it very intense and satisfying. And the best sexual experience of my life(so far). We went at it for about 3 hours to reach that deep. Cant wait to do so again someday.

Barbie

QUOTE(analease @ Jul 10 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]36890[/snapback]

Is it more satisfying when you can take it up to the elbow? Is there a spot further inside that makes it more pleasurable or is the thrill of having something so big and deep inside the exciting part?

I would be happy to get a fist in my guy but it just isn't happening sad.gif but i will keep trying biggrin.gif

We can't so we don't know but, for me it's curiosity and the thrill of having so deep.

Good luck with your guy. Have you tried yet? What is stopping yall?

i posted this already on a different thread but it's so good i can't keep from posting it again:-

"you need to use a bit more elbow grease."

badum PISHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• 2 years later...
i can self-fist to the elbow. but i need to actually bend my back more so i can flex when i do it.
i need a partner who's in cali that i can meet with in a safe location, take back to my house and have them fist me to the armpit

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE(mrsloan_55 @ Dec 19 2009, 07:38 AM) [snapback]158737[/snapback]

Ultimate. Which part of California are you in? I'm in the Sacramento area. Maybe we could help each other out.

Richmond.

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE(alongeasy @ Jul 3 2007, 09:09 PM) [snapback]35207[/snapback]

make sure that her fingernail is short and blunt. make a fist inside. make sure her whole hand until her elbow is greasy with lube. try to snake in inside to find the perfect spot.
make sure that u doing that all your time. i mean do it regularly. extreme excercise mean bigger hole. Bigger hole mean deeper insertion.

yeh... and watch you don't make it past the pelvic bone....
you ain't need to make no fist. just use a flat palm (commonly referred to as "silent duck")

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.