Apple in Butt

Toblerone

If you don't use any kind of retrieval device (I don't what these might be, a condom maybe), be sure your sphincters can handle the size, especially on the way out. Apples come in many different sizes, depending on the cultivar and caliber, some will be trivial to put in and expel, others might require a trip to the hospital. Know your limits, measure the size before putting one in.

Be sure to remove the stem, it can pierce and hurt.

Apples are generally rather hard, you will probably find that you cannot take them quite as big as softer toys. This is especially important for the first few times.

Apples just feel great inside, and if you derive pleasure from the insertion or ejection of really wide things, they can give you a lot in that area. They can also help you increase the width you can take, as it is rather easy and cheap to step up to a slightly bigger model (probably waiting for you in your fruit basket).

Yea i love apple play. Just make sure you can push it out if you not that experienced in anal play put the apple in a condom and keep a hold of the end when inserting. Also many other fruit and vegetables can be great fun. i recently started playing with avocados at first i thought they were a bit small but the texture can be fantastic.
Hope you have fun.

A retrieving device? It's called a bowel movement.

I do them once in a while. I was 15 (yes, 15), when I sat on my first apple all the way and then followed up by my first self-fist.

Losing things is a concern for me recently!

After watching Anal Acrobats 5 (the scene with Kylie Ireland and a very hot young blonde) I wanted a try! Due to my paranoia I tried wrapping it in a food bag. It makes removal safe, especially when you have gone deep.

In the aforementioned film, Kyle takes 3 pretty big apples up her arse. I would love to do this but just aren't that confident they will come out as easily. In fairness, she has taken a lot more up her ass in her time than I have, even though I like to push things fairly far.

A good substitute (I found) is a plastic hockey bell. Dril through, attach a strong cord (superglue it in, seal the ends with silicone). Alternatively, I am sure there are some big anal balls available commercially.

Damn it, now my mind is working, I want to go and stick something up my asshole!

Best of luck.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.