'Losing' things up the arse

hectorknot

The other night, whilst playing, I put some golf balls up my arse. This was not for the first time. At some point though, I became worried that I might have 'lost' one up there. Unperturbed I played a little more, sticking another up, then trying an apple.

Later on, one golf ball worked its way out.

My worry is that I might have left one up there. In all honesty, I really don't know. I wish that I had counted them in and out but...hey ho, we live and learn. I spent a while feeling around inside etc, but couldn't find a thing.

I am at the point where I am 90% certain that I just worried and confused myself. However, I would like to have a really thorough check. So, any advice short of going to A&E for a colonoscopy would be welcome.

I have thought about:
1. Deep enema
2. Oil enema
3. Laxatives

An ideas or experiences would be welcome. Bear in mind that my g/f has no idea, and much as I would dearly love for her to go wrist deep to feel about (oh I wish!), it's not going to happen.

Id try eating a lot of high fiber foods and not shit for a couple of days. Then have a very deep enema.
But this has never happened to me so maybe someone with a bit more experience in this subject could give better advice.

i, for the most part, can just go in and fish it out. but for people, who are not like me, i'd suggest what the guy above me is suggesting

Thanks guys.

Still no sign but also not feeling any problems.

Next two days I will be getting a lot of fibre and water into my diet just to make sure. However I am now 95% sure that I just miscounted. Either way, I will be more careful in future!

Thus one of the reasons why I avoid things that are round and don't have some sort of string attached to them. I'm sure you'd feel it or would have worked it's way out by now. WCS just go to the ER if you can't get it out, (Provided one was stuck in there) I know it's embarrassing... But could be even more worse when it causes medical complications

[quote name='dana44' date='23 May 2011 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1306108642' post='313827']
Thus one of the reasons why I avoid things that are round and don't have some sort of string attached to them. I'm sure you'd feel it or would have worked it's way out by now. WCS just go to the ER if you can't get it out, (Provided one was stuck in there) I know it's embarrassing... But could be even more worse when it causes medical complications
[/quote]

Thanks Dana

I still have no understanding of why I thought it was a 'good idea.' Just shows the power of the sex drive!

Nothing has come out and I feel fine. Unfortunately, a hard weekend (little sleep, lots of work, rich food and alcohol) has left me a little sore down there, which doesn't make me want to start fishing around.

I'm keeping the situation under close monitor, but am still pretty sure it was just a mathematical error. Lots of fibre, water and maybe a very deep/thorough anal session will tell. My baseball bat often has the unfortunate side effect of pulling shit down from my colon. For this, it could actually prove to be a useful test.

Golf balls are actually not that big. If you keep them long enough in you, depending on how hard your fecal matter is, it is most likely they will end up embedded in a stool, and get out the natural way with you barely noticing, except maybe for a slightly louder noise when they fall down the bowl. I've lost one this way, and rescued two... :crazy:

[quote name='Golfrog' date='24 May 2011 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1306262398' post='314688']
Golf balls are actually not that big. If you keep them long enough in you, depending on how hard your fecal matter is, it is most likely they will end up embedded in a stool, and get out the natural way with you barely noticing, except maybe for a slightly louder noise when they fall down the bowl. I've lost one this way, and rescued two... :crazy:
[/quote]

Yeah. Considering the size of some things I have put up there.

I think a really good hard assfuck would sort me out best!

If you're an experienced stretcher, golf balls really aren't that big and should pass out of the colon with your next poo.

I've played with golf balls before, and short of drilling a hole through them and running a string (making anal beads), what I did was buy the largest condoms I could find and stuff the golf balls in there. THEN, put it up the wazoo. It makes retrieval easier.

[quote name='nybound1111' date='02 June 2011 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1307029398' post='319215']
If you're an experienced stretcher, golf balls really aren't that big and should pass out of the colon with your next poo.

I've played with golf balls before, and short of drilling a hole through them and running a string (making anal beads), what I did was buy the largest condoms I could find and stuff the golf balls in there. THEN, put it up the wazoo. It makes retrieval easier.
[/quote]

I think you've been reading my mind! I have just been thinking abut doing just that with the golf balls. I've got a quiet evening so I may just have to get the drill out.

I'm now as certain as can be that it was a false alarm. Since then I've had at least 5 sessions with some fairly large objects.

I think you would call me an experienced stretcher. My PB is a wine bottle (thick end first), so a golf ball is nothing. My main concern was that it could have got lodged somewhere deeper - not that my understanding of anatomy is great.

Anyway, thanks. Off to do some drilling!

I'd be cautious about possible chemical exposure once you drill the golf balls. There could be all sorts of nasty stuff exposed that could be released with heat and moisture. Of course I don't know if the plastics in the golf ball surface is toxic or not....

[quote name='sinkhole' date='06 June 2011 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1307397794' post='322659']
I'd be cautious about possible chemical exposure once you drill the golf balls. There could be all sorts of nasty stuff exposed that could be released with heat and moisture. Of course I don't know if the plastics in the golf ball surface is toxic or not....
[/quote]

Not toxic on the outside at least, almost every product assumes a kid will ingest it these days, so they use non-toxic paint and materials. I had a scare myself with an ice cream cone shaped lotion bottle, had it 90% in and my ass sucked it right out of my fingers. I immediately pushed out and it came out but that few seconds freaked me out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.