Ass hole recovery

bigld2

I have recently discovered anal sex. I started with some snall veggies but have now graduated to large ones and some latex dildos. I want to use some bigger toys and maybe a fist now but i am worrried that it will take a long time for my ass to recover. How long should it take for an ass to come back to normal after some large insertions?

Theres really nothing to worry about.
Ive been practicing hard anal play for about 7 years now. using big toys, objects and fists.
And I've never had any problems with my asshole being a bit loose. Never heard of anyone shitting them selfs in public. although your ass will produce its own lube when paying and this can accidently be pushed out if mistaken for gas. So its best to push this out about half an hour after play.
Also if you dont use enough lube when playing your ass may be a little sore for a few days this is due to very small cut being created. But it allways returns to normal after a bit of rest.
And I've never heard of any anal incontinence through excessive anal play.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the reassurance. On to my next phase so. By the way what lube do you recommend. Is the water soluble liquid lube available in adult stores OK or do I need to go for something different when I get into bigger insertions?

Despite your reassurances - I am still concerned about the impact of going bigger with my toys. I am really turned on by the idea of bigger toys and also looking at rose butts and well thrashed ass holes on this site makes my cock hard - but (no pun intented)- it really looks like it would be a long time before some of those asses recover and can be used for their normal function again. Are you really telling me that all will be OK in a day or so?

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='bigld2' date='25 May 2011 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1306284104' post='314853']
Despite your reassurances - I am still concerned about the impact of going bigger with my toys. I am really turned on by the idea of bigger toys and also looking at rose butts and well thrashed ass holes on this site makes my cock hard - but (no pun intented)- it really looks like it would be a long time before some of those asses recover and can be used for their normal function again. Are you really telling me that all will be OK in a day or so?
[/quote]

No, we're not saying it will recover in a day or so. It will recover sooner than that most likely. Seriously, you people underestimate your assholes waaay too much. They're stronger and more durable than you think. I can shove my fist up my ass with less than 2 minutes of anything, using only spit as lube, and in 5 to 10 minutes my asshole is closed again. I have TRIED to make my hole stay loose, that doesn't work.

You'll be fine. Don't be such a wimp, lol.

dude bro your ass wont break to the point where it cant function unless you really do something wrong. that said a lot of play and stretching on a regular basis will leave it loose.

if you stop for an extended period of time, say months or a year it will tighten up a fair bit almost back to normal but it will never be virgin tight again so to speak. its also quite easy to get back to the full stretch again after a long break if you've had previous experience.

OK guys thanks - so here goes with some bigger stuff! Hey what about rosebutts - prolapse- I always thaought that if your ass came out like that you were in big trouble and needed medical attention. What are the facts on this?

[quote name='bigld2' date='10 June 2011 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1307664613' post='325014']
OK guys thanks - so here goes with some bigger stuff! Hey what about rosebutts - prolapse- I always thaought that if your ass came out like that you were in big trouble and needed medical attention. What are the facts on this?
[/quote]

If your ass does prolapse, which it won't, unless you actually try to prolapse, then you can just puush it back in and you'll be fine. Some of us try to prolapse our asses. It's not as easy as it seems.

Hell, I would be willing to get my ass to the point where it can't close, and basically prolapses by itself, but the anus itself seems too resilient for that to even happen.

[quote name='bigld2' date='15 June 2011 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1308096422' post='329162']
OK thanks for that - so if I want to see my rose flowering - how do I make it come out?
[/quote]

Well this is how i do it.
Just fuck your hole with large toys or fist for a while and as you do it push your ass out after doing this for some time pull out your toy and use both your hands to pull open your hole nice and wide then push out as hard as you can. You will gradually be able to push out more meat over time.
But as it takes maybe a few months of hard and regular play to develop a rosebutt it take much longer to get a prolapse.
Hope you have fun.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.