[REQ] Biggest plug in girl ass ?

dolmance

HI,
Everybody knows the amazing big plug like we used to see in men ass, but is there some girl who take this kind of toy ?
[img]http://fap.to/images/44/1790142666/Ass-Stretching-Giant-Butt-Plug-Fuck-Video-1.jpg[/img]

I doubt we will ever see that in a woman, they are not that crazy.

Take fisting for instance, the most you see is past the wrist, in a guy you see him getting his heart pulled out of his ass.

Or even anal fingering, you hardly ever see a woman really finger another girls ass completely, they hardly stick the tip of the finger and that is just for a few seconds, may be they think the asshole bites.

The nastiest I saw doing that was Belladonna, but if I am not wrong girl train was the last movie she acted in, now her directing movies, they tend to suck, I guess she got us used to her nastiness.

DDG, and a few others can take a pretty goos size plug up the butt.

Frivole Bettina had a large one forced up her ass, as did Freton's Chris get a large anal ball forced up her, but that said both of them have taken 1.5 liter PET drink bottles

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.