Beverly From the Warehouse Comes to Visit

thisisme

I was working in the office of a factory with a warehouse out the back. Beverly worked in the warehouse and was a regular attendee at Friday night drinks after work. 50 years old, slightly large sagging breasts and only a little plump. On the night I am thinking of several people had stayed late and were scattered around a few tables in the bar. I sat at a table with Beverly and a few others who seemed ready to go home. After they left I offered Beverly one more drink - not that either of us really needed any more to drink.

I didn't know her that well but had known who she was for 3 years, so we had our first drink together. Beverly revealed that she had 3 children, and had been divorced for 2 years. After as many drinks as I'd had, I was getting ready to leave and decided to ask her if she was seeing anyone casually or otherwise. Beverly said she'd been seeing a guy for a few months, but not any more. I told her that I'd been seeing a girl from the office but it just faded away to nothing. When Beverly asked me what the problem was I decided to tell her the truth. So being quite drunk I said that I wanted to use this girl's front and back parts for things they weren't designed for. Beverly smiled and said that there were lots of ways these can be used. I agreed completely and suggested she come to my house on Sunday at noon for a further conversation. I told Beverly, with a wink, to make sure she was properly prepared. I think Beverly wanted to go home there and then. Especially when she told me there would be a condition to her visit. The condition was I had to use a belt on her backside quite severely.

On the Sunday, Beverly arrived on time and when I heard her car arrive I opened the curtains and watched her walk up the driveway. Rather gingerly it has to be said. I invited her in and asked if she was OK and why was she walking strangely. You said come prepared was her response.

After half an hour of idle chit chat, Beverly said she had some things to show me so I removed her top admiring the heaviness of her breasts that really did sag quite a lot. After she slipped out of her pants I suggested she show me what she had. So Beverly kneeled naked on the lounge facing away from me, her large almost blue nipples touching the fabric, and moved her knees as far apart as she could and spread her bottom open. I could see it had been greased and was well wrinkled. She told me to get a bucket immediately which confused me and when I returned I noticed the nice collection of loose skin hanging from her vagina. I asked what the bucket was for and she told me to hold it under her. She spread her bottom open further giving me a great view of her asshole. I could see that she was pushing out and after a few seconds a golf ball dropped noisily into the bucket, then another and another. Then she stopped. I moved the bucket and she indicated she wasn't finished yet. Next, she squeezed out a billiard ball, then two more. She told me that was her preparation. Her asshole had distorted nicely and I told her I wanted to use a large strapon dildo on her vagina first then her asshole.

Beverly insisted on me sitting on the lounge with her standing and then slowly positioning her vagina so that she was squatting over the greased head of the dildo. It wasn't massive but it was reasonably thick and definitely a good 12 inches long. In one move, Beverly's vagina swallowed the entire length of the dildo. I was impressed - especially when she said it was just a warm up. Still wearing the strap on I kneeled her on the lounge again and pushed the strapon slowly into her asshole. The dildo slid in reasonably easily but what was more impressive was how much the skin around her asshole stretched as it was pulled out leaving her temporarily with a large open hole. Her vagina was leaking an impressive amount of juice on to the lounge which I decided to worry about later.

Beverly grunted and groaned as I sped up thrusting the strapon into her. I was pulling it completely out and then thrusting it back into her as deeply as it would go. The squelching noises were loud and after another minute she was ready for something else. I asked whether she would mind if I pushed my whole hand into her bottom. She grabbed my hand and rubbed lubricant on it as well as my wrist and forearm and positioned it in front of her bottom. She indicated that when I started to push not to stop. Apparently she believed that her asshole was actually quite tight and that it was only once something like a hand was completely inside her where the full extent of her size was clear.

I pushed steadily and with Beverly's encouragement didn't stop. She arched her back and pushed back on to my hand. It slid in slowly and gave me an accompanying faint whiff of her bowels. She leaned back and grabbed my forearm twisting it left and right while pushing back and my hand slid easily into her - and kept sliding for a few more inches. Now she motioned that I should make a fist inside her. So I clenched my hand into a fist with no difficulty at all and then moved it in surprisingly large circles inside her occasionally pushing deeper. The squelching noises sounded even sloppier and I nearly came without touching myself. Beverly then pushed my clenched fist out of her asshole with a tremendous groan and lots of juices leaking from her vagina and asshole.

Finally Beverly said that she needed to properly come. I laid on the floor with my elbow bent and clenched fist in the air. Beverly positioned her asshole over my clenched fist and confessed that she wasn't sure if she could do this. She pushed herself down onto my fist and wriggled around vigorously. My knuckles were at her entrance. She lifted off and stretched her bottom wide open and then lowered herself down again. With a guttural moan like an animal she pushed and pushed and eventually took my clenched fist inside her. While she was squatting I punched my fist deeply inside her repeatedly. When she stood up completely my fist slid out of her with a loud plop and her come dribbled down to my elbow.

After a 10 minute rest, I told Beverly it was my turn which I knew would not take long after what I had seen. I sat on the lounge and Beverly kneeeled in front of me ready to take my cock into her mouth. I grabbed the sides of her head gently and pulled her mouth over me right down to the balls. She gagged and spat on the towel. I repeated the action and soon Beverly was learning to deep throat. For a minute or two I thought she might have even been trying to gag herself which only made me ready to explode.

When I was nearly ready to come I got Beverly onto her knees again and entered her asshole suddenly and without warning. It was already so stretched and loose that I briefly wondered whether she even felt it. Then I slid my hand into her bottom - not clenched - on top of my cock and waited for her to relax. I could feel inside her a lot more easily now without a clenched fist and I decided to push my hand into her as deeply as possible. Beverly said she was ready and I pushed my hand steadily into her, feeling it go past the end of my cock. I had two fingers pointed and I slid them around in circles trying to feel how far I could go. Beverly motioned to me to keep pushing and eventually she took half of my forearm before she was full. I kept on pulling back my hand and pushing it back in rapidly. The slipperiness against my cock caused me to ejaculate inside her bottom and I withdrew my cock and hand admiring her distorted asshole in front of me. My fist and forearm was coated in lubricant, come and small pieces of Beverly's shit. We were both completely satisfied.

We forgot all about the flogging with the belt she was supposed to receive but it did eventually happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.