all my videos and pics!

slavine18

Reading around the posts i noticed many of you had troubles to find my pics or videos! so i collected all in a blog!...

http://slavine.blogspot.com

feel free to watch and comment but please don't download and share around! :)

Kisses...
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e-j-KLx2W-4/TZY2DqRp1oI/AAAAAAAAADI/d7LQhUl5h7k/s320/IMG_0812_2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='deeply' date='08 May 2011 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1304820242' post='303799']
Some other users wondered what happened... been inactive as of late.
[/quote]
I had to study hard :)

Guest deeply
[quote name='slavine18' date='08 May 2011 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1304821049' post='303813']
I had to study hard :)
[/quote]

Going to university? :unsure:

[quote name='skydancer' date='08 May 2011 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1304850496' post='304132']
Well I guess now everybody wants to see that bottle of pampero inside :D
[/quote]

forget about it for a while :D i had "blue" on lips's skim for two days after it! :P

[quote name='deeply' date='08 May 2011 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1304889476' post='304800']
Going to university? :unsure:
[/quote]
4th at high school...!

[quote name='slavine18' date='09 May 2011 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1304892231' post='304862']
forget about it for a while :D i had "blue" on lips's skim for two days after it! :P[/quote]

I issue a challenge!

[quote name='markkk' date='12 May 2011 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1305236321' post='307690']
Hello Slavine,
what's happen to your blog? Don't works for me.
[/quote]

i know... lot of problems today with blogspot :(

Slavine, you are ultimately sexy! Your body is HOT and your hole... just wow.

Please, please, please make more videos!!!!

Looking very much forward to what you can get up to in the coming years!!!!!

Gosh, one of the first visits and my first message in that forum, and I just fell on your blog! Godsend!

I was wondering why up to now, it was mearly impossible to see girls getting elbow-deeps, I thought it was physiological, but actually it seems like a question of motivation.

Please update us on your achievements ;)

bbye

also waiting for elbow deep fisting (I practice vaginal fisting and some anal fistng since 10 years)... perhaps slavine will do it for all of us :-D

[quote name='masterdoc' date='13 May 2011 - 02:38 PM' timestamp='1305293897' post='307938']
also waiting for elbow deep fisting (I practice vaginal fisting and some anal fistng since 10 years)... perhaps slavine will do it for all of us :-D
[/quote]

Elbow deep fisting is in my first fantasies!... deep objects ok.. great, but idea that a little hand can play and move such deep inside my body is crazy exciting idea!... i'll devote my body to reach such results in my adult life :P

my blog is in readonly since 2 days :( i'm waiting blogspot finish mantainance...

kisses to all...

Hi Slavine

I like your fantasies and you look beautiful and young.
Do yourself a favor and take small steps, then any fantasy can become reality!
I have a few ideas to reach your goals if you want to know tell me.
Love and kisses

[quote name='Knatter' date='16 May 2011 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1305538040' post='309545']
No updates, no new stuff, I think it is fake.
[/quote]

She had to shoot stuff last weekend but it was period time. She's definitely not fake

[quote name='skydancer' date='16 May 2011 - 12:56 PM' timestamp='1305547015' post='309616']
She had to shoot stuff last weekend but it was period time. She's definitely not fake
[/quote]
I don't want to start this type of discussion about fake or not fake! :) i'll reply with facts...even if i think i don't need to show anything to anybody a part my natural wish to share - when i can, feel and enjoy - my things

I just ordered also new Sony Wx10 :P finally nice camera too shoot pics and movies... expect content soon!

[quote]I just ordered also new Sony Wx10 :P finally nice camera too shoot pics and movies[/quote]

i'm sure that will be great ! Thank you for sharing with us.

[quote name='skydancer' date='08 May 2011 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1304850496' post='304132']
Well I guess now everybody wants to see that bottle of pampero inside :D
[/quote]

absolutly !
a pampero aniversario bottle video all the way inside would be wonderful !!!!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.