scat forum

analease

QUOTE(analease @ Mar 30 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]2839[/snapback]

A cracking wee site with a good community spirit.
All things anal accepted here.
Please feel free to enjoy this free site.
http://thescatforum.com/eve

deffinately sounds worth a visit especially coming from the referal queen biggrin.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 31 2007, 01:18 AM) [snapback]2874[/snapback]

deffinately sounds worth a visit especially coming from the referal queen biggrin.gif

i think the same: if she suggests it, it should RBB quality-like tongue.gif a new forum worth adding to my list smile.gif

Just looking at the technicalities of this forum. It's using groupee universal recognition for verification. Groupee isn't even out of beta: like gmail you need an invitation to get an email address at groupee. Stupid site...very restrictive. They won't get their member base up like that. I hate it when people online do restrictions, without actually knowing what they're doing.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(lola2 @ Apr 7 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]8157[/snapback]

Let's find more scat stuff boys and girls ! Once we find them, we post it in this section ok ?

yes, but here only general links to sites or blogs
specific links to clips or photos have to go in the dedicated section "other extreme" smile.gif Edited by gninori

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.