What happened to PhilmoreUK?

Rosebutt

Not sure if anyone on this board knows of Philmoreuk, but after complications from silicone enhancement and a subsequent operation, he seems to have "gone underground". His website's still up, but no updates from him at all. Just wondering how/where he is.

Anyone with any info?

Silicone complications? Bad idea choose the silicone way instead the "simple" cock-pump.... sad.gif I've seen the Philmore's progresses on his site (and other sites around the web), but seriously dubt about his health during the xtreme-silicone trainings.

No information but terrible to hear following his dreams led to medical problems. Such a beautiful hole and cock&balls. Hope you get info and share and if you contact him please tell him many admirers wish him the very best.

• 4 weeks later...
I was under the impression that Phil's friend Dave was the one who developed gangrene under his silicone. He went through several surgeries to get it resolved and all the silicone removed.
That info is from a note from Dave I saw on another forum, and he went on to say that Phil had scheduled surgery to remove his as well, not because he was having problems but to prevent them happening at all. They had the same silicone compound in them, must have been the wrong type...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.