normal anal is no longer enough

Since being made bisexual by a mistress 6 years ago i have become a total anal slut for huge toys, fists and cocks to the point where normal sex no longer does it for me so regularly find myself indulging in the following

Double anal (2 cocks in my ass)
Group sex
Fisting and double fisting
Fucking huge toys while sucking cock or eating ass
Fist and cock penetration
Watersports
Scat

These are things that i get off on big time and come heavily from as my ass just doesnt get that feeling anymore from one cock even if its huge, has anyone else become like this or like similar things?..

ever try triple? (anal fisting that is...) Edited by ultimate gigalo

Hi yes ive tried and love tripple anal fisting and anal with cocks but it doesnt happen as much as i would like, what about you?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there, thought I would weigh in since I too, being a major ass-whore, have taken myself to sexual extremes and come back to find the more 'vanilla' to seem different than before--after you've had two men's fists inside of you, just one cock can seem insignificant.

That being said, regular sex (one cock) doesn't have to become mundane, boring, or obsolete. There is something about being with just one person, and connecting with them on a more intimate/spiritual level that can't (if properly appreciated) be overlooked. Riding a guy and watching him get off in your ass, finding different ways to get fucked--there are a number of aspects to one-on-one sex that are incredibly sexually fulfilling precisely because it's a one-on-one thing.

There's nothing that can compare to having your hole spread as wide as can be, made sloppy and welcoming by one or two fists; however, the same can be said about regular sex. The way I look at it, there's no hierarchy to sex--therefore there is no "worst" and "best" act, but rather, there are a multitude of 'flavors,' let's say, and a truly sophisticated and experienced sexual pallet therefore takes into account and appreciates all the different varieties of sex individually and learns to enjoy them all.

Hope this helps!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.