Women and Humungous Butt Plugs

master36dd

I was wondering that with all the pics and movies of peolpe like Kirk Johnson etc why we dont see pics and movies of girls going really large on the butt plugs...Their hips are wider than ours so they should easily be able to accomodate some really big plugs ....Or are these girls doing big plugs but shy about showing their beautiful gaping asses after a good plugging session? Any girls wanna respond to this Question please?

well there is some:

http:/www.bubdzia.com/tgp/018/

this buttplug is 29cm round and she take it from top to bottom.

IPB Image

IPB Image

QUOTE(analqueen @ Jun 13 2007, 01:03 PM) [snapback]30088[/snapback]

Mhmmm i would do it smile.gif

And I will be happy to see friends.gif

QUOTE(analqueen @ Jun 13 2007, 05:16 PM) [snapback]30144[/snapback]

But i have to buy a huge buttplug first smile.gif friends.gif

We'd be more than happy to see what you can do with other things too... wink.gif

QUOTE(master36dd @ Jun 12 2007, 05:18 PM) [snapback]29920[/snapback]

I was wondering that with all the pics and movies of peolpe like Kirk Johnson etc why we dont see pics and movies of girls going really large on the butt plugs...Their hips are wider than ours so they should easily be able to accomodate some really big plugs ....Or are these girls doing big plugs but shy about showing their beautiful gaping asses after a good plugging session? Any girls wanna respond to this Question please?

Any know who this is?

IPB ImageIPB Image

QUOTE(grandvizier @ Jun 13 2007, 08:43 PM) [snapback]30243[/snapback]

Any know who this is?

IPB ImageIPB Image

images dont load
here the links, to be copied and pasted in new window

http://www.fetishdaddy.net/tab15/thumbs/003.jpg
http://www.fetishdaddy.net/tab15/thumbs/005.jpg

Edited by gninori

QUOTE(grandvizier @ Jun 13 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]30243[/snapback]

Any know who this is?
[hotlink-disabled-pix]

IPB Image IPB Image
...........<pic1>........................<pic2>]...........

So skinny... smile.gif Edited by zooole

Come on then girls at least show us some of your pics on the board with whatever you like to stuff yourselves with...I just love my rubber fist sliding in and out of my ass....and also the 3 bangs for ur butt and headmaster plug too....My legs go weak after plowing them into my hols xxxxxxyum yum xxxxx

Guest sweetpea
My problem is getting someone to take good pics or film it for me.
I get too caught up with my partner (maybe he doesn't want me to share my pics?).
And it's hard to take the pics of yourself.
I've been trying to get a pic of a good gape of myself for a while, but no luck.
But trust me boys, pics or no pics big things are getting stuffed up women's assholes...although none of my female friends seem to share my *enthusiasm*. dry.gif

Damn, I'm getting the impression that I' m far too boring considering my scientifical approach of the topic. But I believe I have a quite good idea of the answer. Just to explain, I'm the type of guy who has been good andnot so good looking in thepast but who never had problems hanging around with girls. Actually I' ve had tons of female friends who talked with me about all types of themes. Mainly "how do guys think" and "guess what I've tried with my boyfriend last night". And this even though I'm not gay. Just for the moral aspect, even if I told some stories here, I' ve always taken care of not tainting the trust they put in me and I never ran around telling all the guys, after all those girls were mostly real friends. But to get to the explanations.

1. Women have 2 holes to play with, men only 1. Using the first one is also much more common for girls. Different statistics say that only between a third and a fifth of women really like anal sex, with greater tendency to a fifth. Among the rest might be some who would also like it, but who have never tried it and also don't want to.

2. Either less women masturbate than men or they are much more ashamed of it. Statistics say that about more than 95% of men ADMIT to masturbate regularly, while about 80% of women do the same.It is obvious that almost all have already tried once, but it is not clear how honest the participants really were. So either women do it less or are simply more ashamed of it.

3.Correlation between age and open mind. Women tend to devellop their sexual interest later than men. While we are so horny even before we turn 18, we want to try more and get to try out more stuff earlier untill we find out what we like most. Women's sexual interest is lower at early age but rises more with time, so that they often really start trying out a lot between 25 and 35. Many enough won't even get as far as using butplugs. An effect that is linked to this phenomenon is, that women having discovered these pleasures at higher age too often tend to hide their sexuality because they believe not to be attractive anymore or because society tells them they should simply stop at a certain age. Luckily enough for us that there remain enough who just don't care and have enough self confidence.

4. Men are more open with their sexuality and like much more to show off. Hearing girls talk about sex and especially anal sex in private, I seen with my own eyes that many speak about it in a much more sexy and nasty way than many guys do. If I had not heard it myself so often, I would not have believed it. Many men probably know this only from their wife, but there are also girls also talking like that, just not in public. Another important point which migt serve as a kind of proof for my statements is our homemade section. I would estimate that we have much more than 90% males in there and for the women, most of them will probably have been convinced by their partner or have at least acted with their acceptance. This shows us that we men just like to show of more often and more openly. We are proud of the size we have reached with our hole and want others to see it, or the size we have reached with our women's hole. Women just aren't that much into competition and have already a hard enough time comparing their looks with other women on the streets. Most won't probably want much more of it.

I don'treally know why I felt like exposing this topic in such detail, but maybe it is also get over the sadness of not seeing more of our femal members in the Selfmade section. It would just be different to see somebody you also appreciate as a member than only professionals, even though we have such performers who are members at the same time.

At last, I want to add that these statements are not supposed to reflect the intentions or views of all women, but sadly of a majority. If you do not agree with the points made by me, please reply and explain it well, not only by a single example like "I'm different, so it's wrong ". I am always eager to learn new things and am as well open-minded enough to realise when I'm wrong. So please Female Rosebuttboard Members, prove me wrong. pimp.gif

QUOTE(heisenberg @ Jun 26 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]33435[/snapback]

Damned, I hate it when I'm absolutely right. angry.gif

are you so certain? doesn't your famous Uncertainty Principle hold anymore? tongue.gif

nice battery of posts from you these days crazy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(sweetpea @ Jun 24 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]32956[/snapback]

My problem is getting someone to take good pics or film it for me.
I get too caught up with my partner (maybe he doesn't want me to share my pics?).
And it's hard to take the pics of yourself.
I've been trying to get a pic of a good gape of myself for a while, but no luck.
But trust me boys, pics or no pics big things are getting stuffed up women's assholes...although none of my female friends seem to share my *enthusiasm*. dry.gif

agree, this is a problem.

QUOTE(heisenberg @ Jun 26 2007, 02:58 AM) [snapback]33269[/snapback]

Damn, I'm getting the impression that I' m far too boring considering my scientifical approach of the topic. But I believe I have a quite good idea of the answer. Just to explain, I'm the type of guy who has been good andnot so good looking in thepast but who never had problems hanging around with girls. Actually I' ve had tons of female friends who talked with me about all types of themes. Mainly "how do guys think" and "guess what I've tried with my boyfriend last night". And this even though I'm not gay. Just for the moral aspect, even if I told some stories here, I' ve always taken care of not tainting the trust they put in me and I never ran around telling all the guys, after all those girls were mostly real friends. But to get to the explanations.

1. Women have 2 holes to play with, men only 1. Using the first one is also much more common for girls. Different statistics say that only between a third and a fifth of women really like anal sex, with greater tendency to a fifth. Among the rest might be some who would also like it, but who have never tried it and also don't want to.

2. Either less women masturbate than men or they are much more ashamed of it. Statistics say that about more than 95% of men ADMIT to masturbate regularly, while about 80% of women do the same.It is obvious that almost all have already tried once, but it is not clear how honest the participants really were. So either women do it less or are simply more ashamed of it.

3.Correlation between age and open mind. Women tend to devellop their sexual interest later than men. While we are so horny even before we turn 18, we want to try more and get to try out more stuff earlier untill we find out what we like most. Women's sexual interest is lower at early age but rises more with time, so that they often really start trying out a lot between 25 and 35. Many enough won't even get as far as using butplugs. An effect that is linked to this phenomenon is, that women having discovered these pleasures at higher age too often tend to hide their sexuality because they believe not to be attractive anymore or because society tells them they should simply stop at a certain age. Luckily enough for us that there remain enough who just don't care and have enough self confidence.

4. Men are more open with their sexuality and like much more to show off. Hearing girls talk about sex and especially anal sex in private, I seen with my own eyes that many speak about it in a much more sexy and nasty way than many guys do. If I had not heard it myself so often, I would not have believed it. Many men probably know this only from their wife, but there are also girls also talking like that, just not in public. Another important point which migt serve as a kind of proof for my statements is our homemade section. I would estimate that we have much more than 90% males in there and for the women, most of them will probably have been convinced by their partner or have at least acted with their acceptance. This shows us that we men just like to show of more often and more openly. We are proud of the size we have reached with our hole and want others to see it, or the size we have reached with our women's hole. Women just aren't that much into competition and have already a hard enough time comparing their looks with other women on the streets. Most won't probably want much more of it.

I don'treally know why I felt like exposing this topic in such detail, but maybe it is also get over the sadness of not seeing more of our femal members in the Selfmade section. It would just be different to see somebody you also appreciate as a member than only professionals, even though we have such performers who are members at the same time.

At last, I want to add that these statements are not supposed to reflect the intentions or views of all women, but sadly of a majority. If you do not agree with the points made by me, please reply and explain it well, not only by a single example like "I'm different, so it's wrong ". I am always eager to learn new things and am as well open-minded enough to realise when I'm wrong. So please Female Rosebuttboard Members, prove me wrong. pimp.gif

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(holymoly @ Jun 18 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]31254[/snapback]

hey guys, i would do it too. But i have fear that one day i will loose my poo. Thats not nice...

Depending on who you are with when it happens dear. There are some of us that really find incontent women to be a big turn on. There is something darkly exciting about a women who is either so drunk or so stretched that she cannot keep in her shit. I had a gf who shat when she came hard - it used to make us both mad with lust. One of the things I find difficult to accept is that most of the butt plugs, anal beads and dildoes used for anal stimulation come out clean in the pics on this site. I am used to having anal beads, dildoes and my cock covered in my woman's shit when I pull them out. Although we were not in scat play, it turned us both on to see how kinky and dirty she could become when she was drunk or very horny.

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(sweetpea @ Jun 24 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]32956[/snapback]

I have the same problem and my friends think I am crazy as I am so willing to move up to the next best thing in size my only concern is being able long tern to be able to hold in my poop if that wasn't an issue I would go until there was no way here on earth for something bigger to go in.
anyway just my thoughts

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.