Poppers

sickboy123

Hey all,

Pretty new to the forum, and still in the early stages of stretching myself.
I can almost take the '2 shots in the dark' and comfortably take the 'man in the barrel plug (3 inch diameter)'.

Anyway my main question is, I have used poppers recently to help get a better stretch and push myself further. Do any of you have any tips on using poppers and which ones would you reccomend, or should I stay away from them completely? :rolleyes:

they said it's "FATAL" if swallowed; you're only supposed to smell it.
you trying to kill yourself? <_< Edited by ultimate gigalo

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='19 April 2011 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1303231545' post='288877']
they said it's "FATAL" if swallowed; you're only supposed to smell it.
you trying to kill yourself? <_<
[/quote]

Lol, trying to kill myself. I think not.

Let me be a bit more specific, for the lamens out there. Obviously its for inhalation only, however I was just enquiring what different methods people use for sniffing it (for example straight from the bottle, on a cloth, using a mask etc).

If anyone uses a different way then please share with the group, thanks very much.

No sarcastic replies required <_< Edited by Sickboy

Guest Hugeass
Never used then and I don't think I ever will to be honest, not into drugs, I'll just take my stretching slowly, oh and by the way, the man in a barrel is 3.5 inches I think, not 3 inches :)

Personally, I enjoy them very much.

For me, taking my Dick Rambone balls deep, is impossible without them. And an orgasm is so much more intense. So I recommend them. But what brand to take? I always have rush poppers, but I do not know the reasons to take a certain brand.

What the fuck are poppers??? is that like sniffing glue?????? Fuck wierd drugs smoke some weed!!!! Edited by SavageKen

[quote name='SavageKen' date='26 April 2011 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1303881388' post='293404']
What the fuck are poppers??? is that like sniffing glue?????? Fuck wierd drugs smoke some weed!!!!
[/quote]

you really oughta try usin' wikipedia, son... <_<
you're a disappointment to us all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

read wikipedia so they rekax such muscles such as the spincter, They are still fucked! reading the whole wiki page I would not touch the shit. Good old weed relaxes me enough.

• 1 month later...
I'm having a few concerns about poppers maybe someone here can help me out?

I live in the US.. Are poppers illegal in the US?

And

I'm sensitive to Drugs like weed and to alcohol.
When i smoke weed i freak out and start to throw up everywhere and get a fever.. even if it's just a hit.
When i drink i just get angry and that doesn't help.
So my question is do poppers actually mess with your mind like weed does? or literally straight to the muscles and it'll be awesome?
I hope it's the second one because I LOVE Stretching and it really turns me on but some days i just can't do it. I've been diagnosed with IBS and if anyone knows anything about that it's you're colon is NOT normal. the Intestine itself is smaller and overall just unhealthy so being able to relax my intestine and hole, it would be awesome to experience it.

Anyone with any information would be very appreciated. :) Thanks! :)

For me anal play is all about the journey. it takes quite a while to stretch your hole to your maximum limit but its such great fun getting there. Also over time you train the muscles of your hole and if you use poppers when you stretch im not sure if you will develop the ability to have such control over your sphincter and other anal muscles.
So personally i would not advice poppers to anyone who enjoys anal stretching and dilation.

I'm not on anal dilation for myself, just for my partners but I dig weed AND poppers and so do my sex friends and lord knows how they can love it, it can drive them sex crazy !!!!!.

But many poppers usually sold are crap or just can give headaches.

Few years ago i used Jungle Juice (the original, beware of fakes), rather good but now I've got the chance to find an old gay chemist who made it in the old late 70' way like he learned in Frisco circa 80.

I just inhale it on a tissue but never touch any mucous, like lips for instance, it'll burn.

The effect could be strong but short and lowering each time you use it.
Better to wait a few hours to get the same strong effect again after a few hints.

Not lethal but as it's a vessel dilatation product if you got some weakness inside one of your brain or body vessels it could bring a dangerous vessel accident thzt could be fatal in your brain.
But as soon you've done it once you can go on and have fun. :crazy: (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

I have been using poppers for about a year. The stretching you can get with them is nothing short of amazing. Orgasms are also incredible. I love them. Unfortunately, being a chemist I understand
the risks of abusing these substances. I find it interesting that I get no headaches what so ever. However, I do note that after a while I have a harder time breathing which is cause by the reduction in oxygen in your blood. I use them about once a month at the most with caution. I would greatly appreciate input from anybody that has done them for many years to know if there are any
long term effects. From literature I have read it seems that this compound is in the body for no more than a few minutes and then leaves the body after you exhale.

[quote name='LOBOPENDEX' date='28 June 2011 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1309300960' post='341325']
I have been using poppers for about a year. The stretching you can get with them is nothing short of amazing. Orgasms are also incredible. I love them. Unfortunately, being a chemist I understand
the risks of abusing these substances. I find it interesting that I get no headaches what so ever. However, I do note that after a while I have a harder time breathing which is cause by the reduction in oxygen in your blood. I use them about once a month at the most with caution. I would greatly appreciate input from anybody that has done them for many years to know if there are any
long term effects. From literature I have read it seems that this compound is in the body for no more than a few minutes and then leaves the body after you exhale.
[/quote]

curious: guy or girl?

• 1 month later...
Used them for many years, nice for stretching and some fun sensations. Seems to be more body input, does not really do much mind altering to speak of. The stuff is not as good as it was, one of the main chemicals was banned by government so what is produced now is not as good but still nice and fun. I've used small pieces of popper soaked paper towel in plastic bag, sort of like huffing paint (not the most glamorous comparison and I have never huffed paint, that is a no-brainer on the long term effects), and just right out of the bottle. Like anything else I am sure that too much use would not be good for you but with my limited although long term (like 20+ years) use I have not ever noticed problems nor has anything ever shown up in medical exams. I do smoke pot, and a little bit of micro-beer now and then. The poppers and the pot add to fun play, beer puts me to sleep :-).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.