Internet Browsers

Which Browser and Platform do you use and why?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Internet Explorer

• IE 5
    • IE 6
    • IE 7
  2. 2. Mozilla and Variants based on Gecko

• Cairo
    • Camino
    • Firefox Windows
    • Firefox Mac
    • Firefox Other Platforms
    • Flock
    • Mozilla
    • Netscape
    • SeaMonkey
  3. 3. Opera

• Windows
    • Mac
    • Other
  4. 4. Other Browsrs

• Avant Browser; Windows
    • OmniWeb; Mac
    • Shiira; Mac

Hey gang,

With technology changing at a more increasing rate, I am curious at which Browser is your primary and why. I Look forward to any and all comments on this topic.

Thanks!

MD smile.gif

mdw, your poll does not work properly. you have to choose one opportunity from EACH section. i don´t use opera or other browsers. so i wouldn´t click a radio button in these sections wink.gif

firefox is my main browser but few sites run better with ie6. haven´t tried ie7 yet. i heard that it´s cool.

gershi

p.s.: maybe you may want to link to this thread here: http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=4072 wink.gif friends.gif

IE 7: 'Cuz iTunes made me download it. It's ok. My biggest gripe is that it takes longer to boot and load than Firefox.

Firefox Windows: My main browser. Gotta love tabs and the faster boot and load time as compared to IE 7.

Opera Other: Got this just recently for my Nintendo DS. I prefer this version over the normal mobile version that I had on a HP iPAQ that was lent to me from my school. It only has one window, but otherwise I find it is more compatible with most websites. Loads DeviantART properly too.

Last one: Just put to be able to post the poll. Don't actually have the PC one.

yes, gershi is right
if you don't vote in each section of the poll you get this message

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

anyway, firefox version 1 for windows here

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.