Fisting by a mistress/master

doubleanalslut

I got into fisting thanks firstly to my curiousity of anal sex and anal play and eventually thanks to a dominant mistress, she trained me to take huge toys and double fistings and eventually her goal was to make me bisexual, which after several months of strap-on face and ass fucking i was eventually blindfolded during a session and face fucked by a huge cock which belonged to a male dominant that is now my master. I am now a bisexual slut that loves group sex and double fistings from men, women, transsexuals and anything with a fist. What i want to know has anyone else been made bisexual or become bi as a result of visiting a mistress and having a love of fisiting and anal play.

• 2 weeks later...
congrats, dude! My experience is, after a lot of ass play n being put into sub being used by my wife, i dream of being throat fucked while being fisted. my wife sometimes make me gag on her strap on while she fists me- she loves the spasms in my ass when i retch!

Maybe you should introduce a huge cock to troat fuck you for real and maybe use your mouth to get the cock hard ready to fuck your wife in front of you to add to your humiliation.

sounds good, actually... but truth to be told, if we are talking about humiliation, i wud prefer to gag on a huge dick fresh out of her ass... licking it clean before it wud be rammed up her bowels again! after that Im gonna be so horny, i dont care what they gonna do to me with dicks, dildos or fists! :crazy:

[quote name='P.A.Frenum' date='20 April 2011 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1303320460' post='289478']
sounds good, actually... but truth to be told, if we are talking about humiliation, i wud prefer to gag on a huge dick fresh out of her ass... licking it clean before it wud be rammed up her bowels again! after that Im gonna be so horny, i dont care what they gonna do to me with dicks, dildos or fists! :crazy:
[/quote]

Yeah that sounds really good you should make sure that happens. I take it your wife enjoys anal sex with other guys?. I think a huge black cock would be perfect for this humiliation

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.