extreme woman dildo fuck

bumperfan

Sex is strange, my freind! Is it OK for 2 women to fuck a dog or horse size dildo, but they have crossed a line by fucking a dog or a horse? The toys we play with are pretty big, but we have never met another "animal couple" If we did, should we be disgusted?

I do not think the Catholic church down the street would approve of some of our Friday night activities, either!

To tell you the truth, some things here that turn others on are not our cup of tea...but I am sure some of the things we do aren't others, either! Patience & tolerance, my freind, are the hardest lessons I have had to learn- & I am still not very good at them.

Butt, ragamuffin, this story you will like- I promise you! & there are no animals involved--bf

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.../Year2004/47618

(I would just post the whole short story, but that might break some copyright laws- I do not want to get RBB in trouble-bf)

By the way- this is from Direwolf!!! The name of the story is "Hopes Initiation" Sorry, Wolf, I should have given the story name & credit to you at the time I posted it!!!

You surely deserve it- you write fantastic stuff! Read the posts here from Duress- I know you'll like em. Again, glad you found your way here, dude--bf Edited by bumperfan

faust- I am sure that if you browse ASSTR you know "phil phantom", but in case U don't- punch in his name- about 50 stories will pop up--bf

QUOTE(bumperfan @ Jun 3 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]27520[/snapback]

faust- I am sure that if you browse ASSTR you know "phil phantom", but in case U don't- punch in his name- about 50 stories will pop up--bf

THx for the tip, I'll look up this writer when I am in the mood for some more stories.

Guest ragamuffin
Appreciate the story.

I dont really have an issuse with animals in stories to be honest, can glaze over it, but I thought it was a valid point along with age

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.