Sorrow for Japan

I'm glued to my PC since the earthquake, worrying for all my friends in trouble there so I just want to express my warmest compassion to all japanese RSBB members who are suffering since friday.

May the Buddha or WTF you want helps the japanese now !

Tangerine (- -)

very nice words, tang. just today i thought about your love to japan and how all these catastrophes would hurt you :friends:

all the best to the people over there in japan :friends:

gershi

Tang i second your thoughts too :friends: .Sometimes i sit in front of pc or tv and i think is that all realy true :cry:
So much pain and tears hard to see that.Esp. one scene is burn in my brain where a trembling women want to call and nobody answer at the other end wow too bad :cry: :cry:

Thanks my friends, :notworthy: and let's end the nuclear power shit lobbying assassins system now ! :(

Especially in France, we've got 52 nuclear reactors, owygawd ! 5 of them was build exactly on the border: Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, Swiss should have our nuclear problems right in their asshole, great french style ! :angry:

I'm rather a non-violent person but these days I'd like to hang up some politic and nuclear big asses.

How long will we suffer all this shit without moving a finger out of our ass? :angry: Must we wait of an apocalyptic event to try to change our way of living and thinking? :unsure: (°~°)) Edited by Tangerine

Our politician´s use this as campaign for the next elections that is soooooo SHIT i can vomit all day. :angry: :angry: :angry:

:) Edited by franki

Guest deeply
Well that cancels this user's trip. For Fukiyama's Sake...

Maybe those whales are getting nuked after all... Japan stockpiles whale meat. Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.