300: out of 300?

Truly

This film had...everything, or enough of what I was looking for from this film to say it had everything.

Phallus extension? Yes. Check.

Thug-like behavior? Yes. Check.

Lurid acts of sexual behavior? Yes. Check.

Completely Insane Fighting? Yes. Check.

Have I left anything out?

Just go watch it...I don't care if you have to starve for the day...live on the memory of this, and not food!

• 2 weeks later...
i can't find any positive item in the film
yes, of course, a nice queen to look at
and my stereotypes being strengthned about the way some american filmography can strenghten its stereotypes about races, religions, whatever
and i discovered that frank miller is a hawk as far as military and political matters are concerned. a bit disappointed, but forever grateful to him to have given Daredevil a second life, my favourite marvel's superhero
IPB Image Edited by gninori

i watched this movie this week. surely the whole story is crap, the characters and the message is crap.

but i loved the way it was technically made. very very good picture work. perfect way to transform a comic to a movie. and very much inspired by good advertisment clips.

Too bad for hawknness Miller political opinions, I loved his Daredevil too !
It was one of my fav supermen too Gni, the one drawn by John Romita senior of course.
But my fav was the Fantastic Four and Captain America , especially when they battle against the evil maoist chinese villains !
IPB Image

And I like his Sin City comix and movie. Beside he a motherf*cker rightist for sure…

May the Silver Surfer protect the Board from the evil force from outerspace! . IPB Image(^ ^)

http://patchworkman.canalblog.com/images/couv2.jpg
http://www.redacbox.com/Blog/images/Images5/silversurfer.jpg

QUOTE(gershi @ Apr 14 2007, 09:11 PM) [snapback]11044[/snapback]

i watched this movie this week. surely the whole story is crap, the characters and the message is crap.

but i loved the way it was technically made. very very good picture work. perfect way to transform a comic to a movie. and very much inspired by good advertisment clips.

yes, i was being too nasty
from a filmic point of view it's interesting their choice not to use outdoor sets, but to go completelly digital, every scenario being totally CG, apart from humans and some animals
so it seems to be reading a comic, with the same freedom in drawing the most absurde, unreal situations
it's a "fumettone", a "grosso fumetto", a "big comic". not great, but a big opera, alas with crap content
subjective viewpoint, of course

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Apr 14 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]11046[/snapback]

May the Silver Surfer protect the Board from the evil force from outerspace! . IPB Image(^ ^)
http://www.redacbox.com/Blog/images/Images5/silversurfer.jpg

the great silver surfer, the malinconic hero, a character taken off from romantic plots of '700, '800, the superpowerful, sad, invincible young werther from outer space. at least he won't die, as in these immortal words

"The steward and his sons followed the corpse to the grave. Albert
was unable to accompany them. Charlotte's life was despaired of.
The body was carried by labourers. No priest attended." sad.gif cry.gif nono.gif rolleyes.gif

IPB Image
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...rsurferFF43.jpg

• 2 months later...
I liked so much that movie!
Gerard Butler wub.gif

• 2 months later...
QUOTE(gershi @ Apr 14 2007, 05:11 PM) [snapback]11044[/snapback]

^^ i expect this from any mainstream USA movie anymore so i have much less disappointments.

but i loved the way it was technically made. very very good picture work. perfect way to transform a comic to a movie. and very much inspired by good advertisement clips.

for me was one of the best put together action type movies. will re-watch again without hesitation.

QUOTE(ANNE23 @ Jul 4 2007, 05:21 AM) [snapback]35302[/snapback]

I liked so much that movie!
Gerard Butler wub.gif

interesting to hear a woman saying that about Gerard Butler. with that thick beard and hot muscualar body you would think he would be a nice pin-up for some seriously gay men.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I thought it would be a pile of poo but have to admit you take it for its worth and in that aspect I really enjoyed it,however watching those guys I decided that i really need to get back into the gym resurrect my bodybuilding days!

• 2 weeks later...
i thought it was great for what it was. the women i know that watched it absolutely LOVED it.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.