New makeshift toy

DeCervs

Well.. i've been playing with my new sensation...
A plastic egg wisker...
What do you know, perfect. I put inside an styrofoam egg (how appropiate. :)) do it becomes sturdy, and ready to get it inside, go deep, and then use the handle to get it out. OH MY GOD: Awesome. :D

[quote name='afxacid01' date='01 February 2011 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1296583680' post='250854']
sounds like good fun.
would be great if we could have some pics of this.
[/quote]

Will try to snap some for ya. Do you mean the toy itself? Or while using it? I'm male, btw. :)

[quote name='jobbies69' date='01 February 2011 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1296590206' post='250905']
where do you gwt a styrofoam egg from?
[/quote]

Handcraft stores? sorry, i don't know the exact name of that kind of stores.
But they are stores that sell stuff for making ornaments, like flower baskets, ribbons, buttons, canvases etc.
They sell styrofoam balls and fruit-shaped stuff, and several sizes also! :D

[quote name='bronto' date='02 February 2011 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1296702984' post='251469']
sounds nice. Think a tennis ball would work? Or does the foam thing push through the cracks protecting one from the plastic?
[/quote]

Well... I think a tennis ball would work. I don't recall the ball's size, but i think it just might work. Anyways, I wrap the thing in a condom or two to ease the insertion and to help the plastic slide, you know, to prevent burning. :)

[quote name='DeCervs' date='01 February 2011 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1296529994' post='250628']
Well.. i've been playing with my new sensation...
A plastic egg wisker...
What do you know, perfect. I put inside an styrofoam egg (how appropiate. :)) do it becomes sturdy, and ready to get it inside, go deep, and then use the handle to get it out. OH MY GOD: Awesome. :D
[/quote]Any pics?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.