Transexual girls, girls with a cock ...

kyle_r

hi

I have alway fantasise on feminine transexual.
I'm not attracted by guy's so i think that i'm not bi sexual but when i first saw a beautiful and feminin woman with a real cock i was first shocked and then... finally greatly excited.

I'm not submissive by nature, but have fantasy of submission with TS and like to dream to play a submissive woman (crossedressed) fucked by a special woman. So i don't like men but must said that i like penis on a woman body and could do some horny think with it in this particular case... strange isn't it ?

but i haven't try sex with a TS so i'm asking you if you have ever try this kind of meeting and was it enjoyable.
Sometimes reality is not as good than fantasy.

Share your experience or your thought on the subject if you want.

I also think that i'm a kind of switch guy in term of bdsm subjet, like to soft dominate woman and surely i think that i must like to be a submissive crossedresser with severe women or TS. That's interesting but maybe not so easy to understand for me and live with that. Masculanity and feminity fighting into my head some times, maybe i'm a bit a kind of shyzo !!! lol

ps:i made a mistake on the title with the word "transgenre", how can i edit the title ? Edited by gninori

well i would say, i would be OK with a girl with a dick but transex are man transformed to very good looking girl i must admit but they dont have a pussy.

So having sex with a transex to me would be gay sex and not straight...

im a transsexual and wouldnt really consider sex with a guy gay, even though i am not in to guys at all (call me a lesbian, if you will), your femm side and masculine side fighting eachother sounds like you may be whats called androgen? where your gender lies somewhere in the middle, maybe research it a little bit? idk, thats for you to decide =)

-nikki Edited by nikki buttslut

QUOTE(kyle @ May 30 2007, 12:14 AM) [snapback]26227[/snapback]

ps:i made a mistake on the title with the word "transgenre", how can i edit the title ?

you can't edit the title but i did. i hope transgender is now ok. let me know pimp.gif

getting fucked by a girl with a dick as an extra would be great i think
im not into guys but i a girl with a dick (and vagina) would have so much ... possibilities happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

QUOTE(Mefisto @ May 30 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]26379[/snapback]

getting fucked by a girl with a dick as an extra would be great i think
im not into guys but i a girl with a dick (and vagina) would have so much ... possibilities happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

Yes like the crazy stuff in the futarami japanese manga. Girl with dick + vagina and anus ! Whaou !!!
Crazy fantasy.

im a transsexual and wouldnt really consider sex with a guy gay, even though i am not in to guys at all (call me a lesbian, if you will), your femm side and masculine side fighting eachother sounds like you may be whats called androgen? where your gender lies somewhere in the middle, maybe research it a little bit? idk, thats for you to decide =)

-nikki

Well i'm not androgen.
My feminin and masculin side figth some times but only in a sexual and fantasy way.
It is only when i feel a bit submissive that my feminin side rise a bit.
Most of the time i'm a man with masculine mind, some times macho man, sometimes sensitive man.

What i surely know is that i love woman and their body.
So woman with a dick (yeah i know that it was a masculine body before) could be very attractive and not gay for me. This personne fell like a woman and had change her body to fit her mind.

I'm sure that if all man could one day try sexy woman clothes, for the most part they would be very surprised to be aroused by the crossedressing effect.

If i could by magic switch my male body to a woman one everyt time i want, it would be fantastic.

PS:Thanks gninori for the title change wink.gif

Some turn me on, some don,t. Did have a relationship for a few mths once and was quite educational hearing about her views on life . She had a dick, took hormones and was a lot of fun. Go and seek.
QUOTE(kyle @ May 30 2007, 12:14 AM) [snapback]26227[/snapback]

hi

I have alway fantasise on feminine transexual.
I'm not attracted by guy's so i think that i'm not bi sexual but when i first saw a beautiful and feminin woman with a real cock i was first shocked and then... finally greatly excited.

I'm not submissive by nature, but have fantasy of submission with TS and like to dream to play a submissive woman (crossedressed) fucked by a special woman. So i don't like men but must said that i like penis on a woman body and could do some horny think with it in this particular case... strange isn't it ?

but i haven't try sex with a TS so i'm asking you if you have ever try this kind of meeting and was it enjoyable.
Sometimes reality is not as good than fantasy.

Share your experience or your thought on the subject if you want.
I also think that i'm a kind of switch guy in term of bdsm subjet, like to soft dominate woman and surely i think that i must like to be a submissive crossedresser with severe women or TS. That's interesting but maybe not so easy to understand for me and live with that. Masculanity and feminity fighting into my head some times, maybe i'm a bit a kind of shyzo !!! lol
ps:i made a mistake on the title with the word "transgenre", how can i edit the title ?

Guest anubis
Women with cocks exist only in futa hentai(for me cartoon shemale looks better than any real tranny). Everything else is just guys with tits. When talking about surgery i was wondering does reconstructive penis surgery could be done on a woman? It is easier to cut something off than to make something from scratch. Does anybody know something about this?

For me, this person would have to be very pretty, and very sexy feminine. Perhaps fooled me at first. Once I was enjoying the action I am fairly certain I would continue...even though I am hetero so far. Which leads me to wonder, I guess if I crossed that line I would no longer be able to call myself hetero, no??

it isn't gay as long as your balls don't touch.

also,

one thing that completely puts me off shemales is when you see a movie on the net and they're all prancing about and acting all ladylike to lure you in and you're like 'woow, what a purty lady' and then SPROING and this big dong comes bounding out their pants and you're like 'holy shit that's a dude' and because initially you thought that this was a hot piece of ass you're kinda obligated to keep watching because lets face it you can't just take back that fact you thought she was hot and you need to see this thing out to prove to yourself that you're not gay.

but that isn't what annoys me at all, i got sidetracked... the number one thing i hate about shemales is when you've been tricked into watching their filthy antics on video (and by 'tricked' i mean you clicked a link that said 'shemales' because damn that sounds interesting) and it's kinda fascinating and you're almost at the point of being really quite taken by the whole thing (whilst remaining comfortable with your sexuality) and then you hear it... the shemale has a deep husky booming man voice... because before it was just a 'different' kind of woman - but now it's a man just like you, and you thought you might quite like to put your dick in his ass, and so you cry yourself to sleep every night whilst wallowing in your own sexual confusion.

i guess the moral of this story is that if you're gonna have sex with a shemale, make sure her voice sounds feminine enough for you to not slowly die inside when you hear it groaning for your pleasure.

Prolaptotron i understand what you said but i think that it is not a matter of love or hate.
In this case hate is a to big word i think.

But i agree with you with some bad surprise like the big penis reveling (i prefer small one on shemale) and the voice who ruins everything.

But it's like that, nothing is perfect in this world, and if all shemale could have a smooth feminine voice and a cute penis it would be great and maybe then i will try sex with one of them.

But surely voice is very important, second to the feminity of here body.

I'm pretty sure that if i have meet by chance in a party one of the most beautifull and feminine shemale that i've seen on the web, i would have try sex with her. Edited by kyle

QUOTE(gninori @ May 30 2007, 04:50 PM) [snapback]26503[/snapback]

from other topic
this is a woman with dick
i wouldn't like to fuck with blink.gif
or probably it's a man with boobs: transgender or transgressor of erotism crazy.gif

Wow she is smokin hot!!! From Chicago if I remember right I believe I've seen that clip.

I've never had sex with or even encountered a real shemale, but they intrigue me. I think I could have sex with one that looks feminine but has a big dick to boot. But she'd have to be into more than just a suck and fuck to ever get me that far...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.