Real Blow Jobs

inprogress

Hey guys and gals,

I've mentioned this once already, but I think it deserves its own general forum.

Has anyone else ever gotten a blowjob, literally?

I asked my girlfriend for a BJ down my dick like this a few months ago. Let me tell you, this feels amazing!! When you get an air sensation down your piss slit and it comes out your hole, it feels just as good as ejaculating! (at least for me). Be adventures and get some fresh air down your pee hole! If you put a lot in there, you'll get some air in your bladder and it'll last for a day which may cause difficult urination later, just be wary...no harm done to me yet. I actually like the odd sensation a day later which reminds me of the great BJ I had.

Anyways, if you don't have a partner to blow down your piss slit, just stick a straw on your pee hole and give it a try for yourself. If you're about to blow a load, your load will blow further with some air in your urethra and feel much better coming out.

We've told one other couple about this, and they love it too. Just give it a whirl and try out this really cool BJ

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.