Saline injections?

Johanna

Hi, this is my first post here, so hi to everyone. I have been playing on me vaginally and anal for about 5 years now, and love stretching. Besides stretching my labia, for some years I had the phantasy of stretching my anus for a rosebutt or prolapse, but did not suceed, yet. I like the idea of enlarged labia majora and minora and an nice anus for example for swimming, sauna or tight pants in school. So my question is, if I could get a nice rosebutt or prolapse immediately using saline injections. Via google I found that it is possible to use infusions of saline to enlarge a male scrotum, labia or breasts, but don't know if it would be possible for anal, also. And if so, could I could just use an injection instead of a complete infusion set, for simplicity?

I don't know if you asking to inject the skin outside of the anus, or the skin inside.

Do not inject to cells that will be inside your body. It is best to avoid breaking internal tissue.

This is an example of a saline infused ass if you haven't seen it already.

http://news.bmezine.com/2006/08/26/anal-saline-inflation/

(Click on the blurred picture for an uncensored photo.)

Id say just keep working your hole with toys and such.
Or you could always try using an anal pump for faster yet slightly different results.
hope it all gose well for you.

You can use either saline or glucose -- the latter results in an even larger swelling. However I was under the impression that it's impossible to reach any permanent changes -- after 2-4 days whatever part you injected will look the same as before.

Just try it I guess, as long as you're careful with the concentration and the amount you inject you can't do much wrong...

Hi, thanks for your answers. Just to clarify, I know that the results would be only temporal, but that's OK as a beginning for me. The question actually had two parts, I probably was a little unclear. First I would like to know, if an injection as compared to an infusion of saline is possible, as it appears to meto be possibly much easier and faster and I would just need a sterile needle and some saline. I am living with my parents and cannot do long operations therefor. Second, the other question is if it would be possible to kind of inject in the anus to make a temporal rosebutt or even prolapse? inprogress has pointed to some images, but this looks like a generalized swelling, not close to a rosebutt or prolapse :-(
I have worked 5 years on stretching my holes and had quite good success, so keeping on just doing the same does not seem to lead me to my visual goal. Pumping sounds interesting, but again seems to take some time :-(

Na, no way you'd get a rose or a prolapse by injections -- it's really just swelling. Though until now I didn't know people use it on other bodyparts than the balls...

From what I read on the internet for your anus/labia injections could work if you go slow, also you need to inject multiple spots around the part of your choice anyway. Again, I'd just try if a simple syringe can do trick, the only problems I can think of are pain or too small syringes..

Oh and be careful with the punctures, if you use a cheap/thick/dull needle or the wrong angle you might hurt some bloodvessels around the skin resulting in small haematoma over the next days -- doesn't look good.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,
I just wanted to update you that I have done an injection session by now. I used needles and saline from the internet and did 5 punctures in each labia majora and labia minora plus 4 injections into the inner anus. For the front I used 400 ml, the rear 900 ml. It took a while but felt fantastic. even next day it was still swollen and gave a nice shaped vulva region. No proplems or anything, only could I not go on toilet for 3 days. Anyways, no prolapse yet, so I think I will somehow have to buy a pump and try this way.

Best,

Joschi

• 5 weeks later...
It is strange Joshi. Your profile mentions that you are 18 years old and you said that you started doing "anal exercise" 5 years ago, thus à 13 !?!?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.