Hey Y'all

Lost Lil Boy

Hey everyone,

I just turned 18 this year, and very excited about actually being able to stretch without having to use house hold items that may not have been safe. Anyway, So far I've bought, the A-Bomb by Tantus, a 12" double sided dildo by Doc Johnson, and a Penis pump,just in case if i do decide to pump my hole, or just use for the real purpose.

I'm looking for something a little larger though, I've only had the A-Bomb for 2 months and can get it in and out so easily, like butter on a hot pan. I've been working on getting a little deeper with the double sided dildo and i'm doing pretty decent with that. I just think i'm having a hard time relaxing with it because of the position i'm in. The reason why i'm here is because I'd like some opinions on some toys, everything i'm buying is from amazon, and must be sold by them too. i still live with my parents and so it's HAS to be discrete. Nothing from websites like large and in charge for men or something ha.

Getting onto the Toys... So far I've picked.. The Doc Johnson Gum Drops Ace Of Spades for $11.16, The KinkLab Anal Speculum for $23.71, and The Basix 10-Inch Suction Cup Dong for $14.58. I chose the Ace of Spades because it's wide but not to deep which is what i'm looking for until i can get deeper, The Anal Speculum because it SAYS that it can open up to 3" (is this true?!), i'm not sure if this is entirely true, i hear it's only 2 to 2.5, that's sorta where your help comes in. :) and lastly, the 10 inch by 2 inch dong with suction cup, that's what is really important to me. It will allow me to get a little more comfortable. I basically just want you're guys opinion and truth about them, if they're worth it?

Now, just a little review on the current toys..

First, the A-Bomb.. I bought this toy based on the texture, for some reason i'm really sensitive to some textures. I can't stand skin, it burns my hole so bad i clench so tight, very uncomfortable. I also wanted something a little larger then what i was using from things around the house, my favorite was an Axe spray can.. and a glass bottle, it was really well made glass i made sure (for those you worried, i longer use the glass bottle, A-Bomb all the way! :). I'm VERY happy with my purchase and recommend it to anyone, it even feels good if you're used to it, i'm sure that's normal though. :) Only problem i'm coming across is it too long.. it stops right when it pops in, it's not uncomfortable unless i push on it to try to get it in. Any suggestions?

On to the second toy.. The Jelly Jam Double Sided Dong.. I wasn't to surprised by the size and length of it. Honestly, worst investment i've ever made. It smells bad, some would think it's a fruity smell but mine smells really bad almost made me throw up at first, i just wrap in condoms and i'm good. That also fixes my second problem It burns my hole.. :'(. Maybe you guys can give me a little help.. i'm having a hard time gripping onto the dong. i try to stand up and push on the wall with it but it falls out instantly. I can only get 8 inches in there. It just stops like that, i push it in slightly and i feel a minor discomfort. Is that normal, should i pass through that discomfort?

Third toy, The pump.. This thing made me cum just by pumping on my penis.. i DID try it on my hole too and tried to keep it in to the suggested 30 minutes, and it's not that it feel uncomfortable i just notice my insides getting warmer. and i get scared, is that normal? sorta feel like i have an anal fever. i don't feel sick and i'm completely fine, in fact it feels good and a huge turn on, just the warming sensation freaks me out. I'm not aiming for a prolapse yet, just a rose. i wanna be able to push and have a little bit come out not the full thing. Besides pumping, is there an alternative to that? After seeing a lot of picture over the years i've noticed one thing.. people who use the pump have larger lips then people who don't. Don't get me wrong if you dig it, then right on. I'm not a fan. I don't want to have huge lips, or lips at all if i can prevent it.

Well, I'm off i feel like i'm going on to much. ha. Sorry i like this stuff and NO one i know, besides the people on here, are even remotely into this... people i know can't even stand the thought of anal sex at all. I, one day, would LOVE to be fisted and all that... maybe even completely dominated with a strap on and all that. :D But until then i'll stick with this and hope for the best.

Thanks again, :)
Jay.

P.S. I have rather large hands, the diameter of my fist is 4 inches. I Would love to be able to at least fist myself one day. For future reasons Please, suggest larger toys then hopefully won't burn me. :/

I'm SORRY! I feel like i'm asking SOOO much. But hopefully it'll all be worth it. Seriously.. Thank you to all who replies. Really means a lot to me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.