need help about plugs, stretching, cleaning out

jennifera1

my husband is using a glass plug that is 2 3/8" diameter (mushroom shaped). He wears this for 4 to 8 hours a day. I also like to fuck him with a strap-on. I have 2 questions for you.

he seems to have trouble getting other plugs in, what size of a plug, or any plugs you think would be good to go the next step?

Also, he cleans out before I fuck him with just a water enema. Should he be doing this? I don't want a mess, but I am not sure if this is good for him. What do you guys do that have lots of anal sex, like on a daily basis? also, maybe he is using 2 much water. he uses like 5 or 6 enemas each time.

Thank you for any help that you can give me!

#1 - each person is made differently and has different likes. Perhaps if you moved to a larger rubber plug first and then back to a glass one if that is his/your preference.

#2 - it is right to be concerned about enemas, but I think water might be your best bet. I have used water up to 7 days in a row and sometimes several times a day. I would not suggest to frequent or for a really long continues time because you want to keep some good bacteria in your bowel to stay healthy. I really do not know how much is too much or too frequent.
Amount of water really depends on how deep you want to play and how dirty his ass is. I can take rambone to about 2 inches before the balls and I like to use LOTS of water and make sure it gets deep. There have been times when I have gotten clean (shallow) then played deep and it gets pretty ugly.

[quote name='Dats' date='10 November 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1289415692' post='220567']
From my experience it's better to do 1 or 2 really deep enemas with a lot of water than to do many with less water.
[/quote]

completely agree Dats.

[quote name='Dats' date='10 November 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1289415692' post='220567']
From my experience it's better to do 1 or 2 really deep enemas with a lot of water than to do many with less water.
[/quote]

My problem with deep enemas, that it it gets through the second "gate", I cant push it back out, and later during play does it start to leak out all brown and messy. Do you have a good solution for this?

I used to have that problem too. I had a (flawed) system that I would use and 50% chance I couldn't get clean at all.
I use the shower hose because I don't have an enema bag and an enema bulb also injects air which causes me to fart a lot later. The problem is I was too rushed, I did each enema right after the previous one and if there was still water in there from the previous enema, the new enema would only pushes that old water in deeper which eventually leads to the whole brown fiasco.
What I used to do was do 2 enemas and wait for 5 minutes before expelling and then do as much enemas as needed which expelled immediately. 50% of the time I got the same brown mess as you and my day would be ruined.

What I'm doing now is much more succesful, again I use the shower hose on low flow and don't take it out until I really can't take no more. I still count and I can count to about 70 now, I don't know the amount that went in but I put myself on the scale once before and after and the difference was about 1.5 kilos, so I guess about 1.5 liters went in. I try to hold it in for at least 10 minutes, I've heard laying on your left side will help get the water in deeper, I don't know if this is actually true but I do it anyway. Then I take about half an hour to expel just in case, eventually everything will come out, you've just got to be patient. Then instead of immediately doing another enema I tend to wait for 15 to 30 minutes before doing the next one, during this time I walk around and do normal stuff, before doing the next enema I go to the bathroom to see if anything else comes out, if it doesn't then I do the next enema.
I personally do 3 enemas like this and then stop. When I'm feeling ready to play I do a very small quick enema which I expel immediately and so far that's always been clear water.
I've had times where I did enemas like this during the morning and my ass was still clean for playing the evening the day after.

My enema techniques are a bit different. I use a bulb and I fill the bulb up until there is no air in it. I keep on filling my ass with that until I can feel pressure right below my belly button. After that I sit on the toilet and just relax my ass (don't push). The mix of water and feces sort of comes out in spurts, but in between you can feel it coming. You just relax your ass until you don't feel any more, usually 3 or 4 spurts. Then I usually wait maybe 10 or 15 minutes and the rest of the water will have collected in my rectum and I shit that out. Also, it seems at that point if I put a few fingers inside and massage my prostrate I get the last of the water out. Then I wait 4 - 8 hours, just use a single bulb of water to wash out any residue and I'm all set. If you get in the habit of doing then every 24 to 48 hours, you should have a very pleasant anal experience.

As far a safety is concerned, I've heard the theories of it washing away the good bacteria, but I was never under the impression the colon had the good bacteria in it. I always thought it was in the upper GI tract. I could be wrong. Either way, I do this for weeks at a time and am quite healthy. My bowel movements return to normal a few days after I stop doing the enemas. I could also just be lucky. Hope this helps a little.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.