For lazy users that moan about certain file hosts...

Guest deeply

Guest deeply
Many a time, when managing file hosts and which premiums need surging with how much spawn generating, it get tedious for power downloading.

These services for power users, will probably be skimming some cream off a bunch of premium accounts. But for those casual users, these services are about as hassle free as it gets, for dealing with file hosts.

http://zevera.com offers rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, depostifiles.com, netload.in, hotfile.com, filefactory.com, easy-share.com, uploading.com, oron.com, freakshare.net, 4shared.com, x7.to, 2shared.com, storage.to and badongo.com. 1000 megabytes per account.

http://www.leechpack.com offers 15 different hosts. Register for free for one gigabyte download use. Make as many accounts as needed. It also offers 1:1 torrent seed support.

http://www.downloadnow.net offers:

www.rapidshare.com
www.megaupload.com
www.uploaded.to
www.netload.in
www.easy-share.com
www.uploading.com
www.filefactory.com
www.depositfiles.com
www.megashares.com
www.filesonic.com

256 megabytes per free account.

http://www.hlusoe.info is a free service, which offers:

Rapidshare
Megaupload
Hotfile
Storage.to
Uploading.com
Fileserve.com

No registration required. No limits, either (obviously limitation is based upon connection and speed of their servers). :P

http://mydownloader.net is probably best out of limited and payment option providers, due to its points system. Free for 250 megabytes to start with, but using its links option with distribution, points can be generated to keep accounts open indefinitely (10,000 points means 30 days). It offers:

Rapidshare
Megaupload
Hotfile
Upload.to
www.netload.in
www.easy-share.com
www.filesonic.com
oron.com
turbobit.com
extabit.com
mediafire.com

So... ever wondered how power users get those downloads so fast? They have these kind of resources. Edited by deeply

[quote name='deeply' date='01 October 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1285953815' post='208030']
Does no other user find this useful? :unsure:
[/quote]
OMG, of course it's f.ing useful, THANKS A BUNCH, my friend.  :notworthy:

And I thought I was clever with my Rapidshare Plus link-quee-downloader-thingy.  :blush:

couple problems with these sites.
-you have to wait for the site to download the file to their server and then you can download it yourself... in other words it's like downloading the file twice.
-you still have to pay to make the site worth while
-they have small daily download limits compared to getting an account from service say hotfile.
-a lot of the files on this site are uploaded by russion users who use horrible file hosts that these sites might not support.

hotfile, fileserve and rapidshare 95% of the files out there are on these services. a vast majority of the time if something you want is on one of these hosts but not the one you pay for you can google it and find it on the one you do. i say pick one(i like hotfile), pay for it, get jdownloader and be happy.

if you download lots of stuff but are too cheap to pay then you're a fool imo. paying for a service is easily worth it and you'll get more than your moneys worth

Guest deeply
First of all, nervx... was it even read fully / any of these sites ACTUALLY checked out? :unsure:

[quote name='nervx' date='02 October 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1286025331' post='208259']
couple problems with these sites.
-you have to wait for the site to download the file to their server and then you can download it yourself... in other words it's like downloading the file twice.[/quote]

Not if someone already has put that link in. On vast majority of occasions for popular files, usually that's what happens.

It's great because it's like a community has passively caused things to be easier to download. :P

[quote name='nervx' date='02 October 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1286025331' post='208259']
-you still have to pay to make the site worth while[/quote]

http://www.hlusoe.info is free, no limits. Is there an issue with "free?" :blink:

[quote name='nervx' date='02 October 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1286025331' post='208259']-they have small daily download limits compared to getting an account from service say hotfile. [/quote]

Those sites still have limits, while these sites offer no limits, as premium account speeds. Simply make more accounts, at no extra cost.

It can be a pain to see a 10 or 20 kilobyte per second download for a file, no parallel... when it can be easily achieved at full speed with one of these sites.

-a lot of the files on this site are uploaded by russion users who use horrible file hosts that these sites might not support.[/quote]

Including every single one of these, most, if not vast majority of file hosts, are included, with all being able to deliver premium speed. So no crappy Russian site will stop anyone from getting a file, if they use these services.

[quote name='nervx' date='02 October 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1286025331' post='208259']hotfile, fileserve and rapidshare 95% of the files out there are on these services. a vast majority of the time if something you want is on one of these hosts but not the one you pay for you can google it and find it on the one you do. i say pick one(i like hotfile), pay for it, get jdownloader and be happy.

if you download lots of stuff but are too cheap to pay then you're a fool imo. paying for a service is easily worth it and you'll get more than your moneys worth
[/quote]

That's bullshit: it's a mistake to empathize or sympathize with a ridiculous thing to do. No user should pay for information or access to data.

Intellectual property is a crime against intelligence. Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.