Silly idea 1: Gap practice sheddulled for the group

paris18

Hello,

I just get a wierd idea...
Do you think that we could setup an exercizing routine for the board members...
Imagine the equivalent of NIKE+ coach service for gaping...

and have 10-30 people on the board doing the same thing, and posting the before/after pictures of the scession...

In my wildest dream, it could be an occasion to meet "really" for our wonderfull activity.
Could be just a fitness class, or a zumma class!!!

:-)
what do you think?
Any other polish the same fantasy...

Paris 18 & paris 17
from paris, france

let say....

that i will show some example....

I will post a picture from my work out today... a picture before the workout 4pm paris time and after 5pm...

If somebody do the same at the same time, just continue the thread and post you own pictures!!!

paris18

Sounds like a great idea. Im pretty sure i will join it! Ill post pictures as soon as i start training. Im kinda new to all this but i have done some stretching, so i should reach a permanent gape soon i hope! :)

Im going to try and get a permanent gape. I havent slept all day and am very sleepy and i will insert my biggest dildo (which is very big for me) for the whole night. I tried stuff like that many times, but i got overexcited and than couldnt wear it. Now im very sleepy and i dont think i will have any problems with keeping it in. If everything will go well i hope to wake up in the morning with a gape that i will keep for the rest of my life :rolleyes:

Wish me luck! Edited by aaron360

I like this idea!

[quote name='paris18' date='07 September 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1283848507' post='202084']
Hello,

I just get a wierd idea...
Do you think that we could setup an exercizing routine for the board members...
Imagine the equivalent of NIKE+ coach service for gaping...

and have 10-30 people on the board doing the same thing, and posting the before/after pictures of the scession...

In my wildest dream, it could be an occasion to meet "really" for our wonderfull activity.
Could be just a fitness class, or a zumma class!!!

:-)
what do you think?
Any other polish the same fantasy...

Paris 18 & paris 17
from paris, france
[/quote]

Well, i agree with you !!!!!

It would be nice to be an common play session with girls, ladies, adult boy (over 18 years)and mature mens!!!

Would be nice to setup a common calendar? for the group exercises. Is it possible to do it in the board?

And it could be also nice to have a symbolic gift, no?

Let imagine a BIG toy per month to win, to the best guy/girls...

What do you think?

Paris 17 Paris 18

• 9 years later...

Honestly, now that everybody is stuck in their houses, if we scheduled a zoom meeting and designated a leader to instruct everyone on what to do next (like in an online yoga class or something) this could actually work pretty easily! It would just be a matter of finding a time that works for the most people, which might be challenging since we're spread across multiple timezones.

On 3/29/2020 at 5:16 PM, elirian said:

Honestly, now that everybody is stuck in their houses, if we scheduled a zoom meeting and designated a leader to instruct everyone on what to do next (like in an online yoga class or something) this could actually work pretty easily! It would just be a matter of finding a time that works for the most people, which might be challenging since we're spread across multiple timezones.

I’d be careful with using Zoom. It apparently is VERY susceptible to hackers. Tread carefully.

10 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

I’d be careful with using Zoom. It apparently is VERY susceptible to hackers. Tread carefully.

I didn't know that when I originally made that suggestion, but I have since heard about those security issues! Maybe there's a less vulnerable platform?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.